Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017

Post  James Potter Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:55 am

I wanted to shout, but instead I took a deep breath and went to the study to write to our daughter.  I did not really enjoy having to deal with a very angry Lily, but then again... I was so upset that it really did not matter.  I dipped my eagle feather quill into some ink and wrote:

Lyla,

When is your next visit to the village?  I would like to come and spend some time with you if you'd like.  Please just let me know.  I want to be there for you.  I love you sweetie.

Dad
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:31 pm

I was tossing laundry into the hamper. " Ugh..." I said throwing a pair of his boxers in the basket. " Does he just think it's going to poof out of sight out of mind.." I stopped running a hand through my hair as I looked down at the mess I have created. I am going to get a glass of wine. I kicked the basket over as I stepped over it and headed down to the kitchen.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4