Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:58 pm

I rolled my eyes, leaving the living room grabbing ice and putting it in our pack. Coming back in I tossed it to him. " Here..." I said I couldn't even look at him right now. He physically fought one of his friends. I would have to intervene with Chloe. This had to be sorted out. I turned to go up the stairs as I stopped, " I am not letting you both ruin how many years of friendship..." I said turning back up and I knew he would end up following me or something.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: All you can see is revenge, you can't even see reality -- February 2017

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:03 pm

I was grateful she handed me ice.  I held it on the back of my head.  I hated how she just walked away like that.  I groaned and followed her up the stairs.  "Lily, there's no need to get involved," I informed her.  i knew that the wheels were already turning in her mind.  "Just let us handle it the way we want to.  As of right now, I told him to stay away from all of us - unless it was helping Ly, of course.  So don't expect him to be coming around here for a little while," I said to her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:15 pm

I whipped around looking at him. " You did what?...." I asked with my eyebrows raised. " You know that puts Chloe and I in the middle of a childish fight....right?' I asked while I poked him in the chest. " BEcause the two of you cannot simply talk things out. " I said, as he still held the ice on his head. " Ou poor baby...let me see.." I said taking the ice pack from him briefly as I took my other hand and smacked him in the tender spot. I put the ice pack back in his hand. " Make this right.."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:22 pm

I had not expected her to whip around like that and I nearly ran into her.  I did not appreciate her jabbing me in the chest, either.  "Hey!" I said, rubbing the back of my head when she smacked it.  "You better not be just angry with me; he's just as stubborn.  I've seen a side of him I never thought I'd see... and I don't like it.  It's going to take some time before I even think of going and talking to him."  I was none too pleased about this.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:27 pm

Of course I wasn't just mad at him. " Of course I'm not just made at you for being so childish and thinking you can solve a problem with violence. What have you both done digressed in aging. You have decided you both want to go backward now?" I said sarcastically. I turned back up and went toward our room, " The whole situation is a tough one it's not one that one side could possibly leave happy. " I told him. I started fold the laundry in our room as I waited for him to follow me in. " You are going to talk to him ...and soon." I said as I didn't care. They had so many years of friendship under them it was ridiculous.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:34 pm

I rolled my eyes.  "Lily this isn't something you can just boss us around to do.  You can't fix everything," I spat angrily.  I knew that that would just piss her off.  I knew that there was no way I was going to be sleeping in bed tonight -- one, she most liekly would not let me; two, I was not sure if I wanted to.  I would go to Ly's room since she was back at the castle.  I went to storm out of the bedroom to go down the hall.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:37 pm

I used my wand to slam the door shut as he left. " Fix everything....yeah right...because you didn't just get rid of my friendship!" I said loudly. Unbelievable, the two of them. Giant pains in the ass. " He thinks he's sleeping in here he has another thing coming." I muttered.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:42 pm

I walked down the hall to Lyla's room.  I was exhausted from all the fighting.  I closed her bedroom door and stripped down to my boxers and collasped into her bed.  I had no idea what time it was, but I just laid there watching the fan blades spin on teh ceiling.   I would not be the one making the first move with Remus.  I knew I would have to apologize to Lily, but I was too fired up to even think about doing that right now.  I would end up going over there and saying some more stupid stuff.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:55 pm

I laid there, restless, for about an hour.  I stood up and pulled my jeans on again and opened the door.  I hated going to bed mad and upset with Lily.  I knew that this was probably not going to end any better, but I had to try to make up with her.  I would nto be able to sleep any other way.  I saw our bedroom door was closed.  I knocked on it lightly.  "Lil?  C'mon... let's talk," I said, knowing I would get a very angry response back..
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:59 pm

I looked at the door, picking up the pillow I chucked it at the door. Does he really think I want to talk right now. I am apparently bossy, so why bother. " Your having fun in Ly's room." I said as I picked up my wand from the night table and pushed him out of the way and slammed the door. He made me so mad. First off, ruining his friendship. Punching one of his best friends in the face. He wants to talk it out. No. Not happening. At least not now.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:36 pm

Oh, she could start the fire to make me so angry again.  Only Lily could drive me nuts like this sometimes.  Which was why she stole my heart so long ago.  "Whatever... keep the damn pillow.  I've got all I need in Ly's room," I said, rolling my eyes and walking back out.  I went downstairs to get myself a beer.  I was definitely going to need something to calm my nerves.  I was feeling so frazzled.  I did not want to drink anything stronger because I knew that something stronger would only intensify my current mood instead of calm me down and mellow me out.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:02 pm

After I heard James walk down the stairs I tried to make myself feel comfortable. I was failing miserably, " This is ridiculous.." I muttered as I thrashed about in the bed trying to find something comfortable. At least in the slightest. I sat up, I'm not going to feel any better about this. I was going to go downstairs and make a tea. I got up and made sure James hadn't pulled a prank on the door. I opened it, I was not giving up the bedroom if it is the last thing I do. Call me bossy than I will be bossy.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:31 pm

I had moved to the family room when I heard Lily come downstairs.  I sighed.  Why were we both so damn stubborn about things?  I walked into the kitchen -- she could not say I did not try to mend our argument to say the least.  "You had wanted me to talk, so I'm here to talk.  I'm not saying I will miraculously forgive Remus, but I do know that I stepped way over the line.  I bloody punched him -- what is that?  But I'm not sure if I'll be able to see him any time soon because I am very angry with him still," I said quietly.  I knew that the beer would calm me down just enough to be sensible.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun May 18, 2014 8:03 am

I was filling up the kettle when he came in, " Sit down then.." I said pointing towards the kitchen table. I turned on the kettle and sat down opposite him. " Honey, you know that Remus is in a tough spot. He is the headmaster. With that title he has to give credit to Albus, give the second chances....where would any of us have gotten without that?.." I asked him, not really waiting for an answer. " We wouldn't have got very far. Do you remember how we were when the same thing happened to us?" I asked him. " How terrifying it was that Albus had to give them the second chance...I know none of us were happy about it....we understood..." I finished looking up meeting his eyes as I took his hand. " I know it's not easy to deal with.....trust me....but he had to look at it from three different perspectives.."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun May 18, 2014 9:26 am

I drank heavily from my beer before answering.  "I hadn't understood it then, either," I pointed out.  "I was just better at keeping my cool because it was Dumbledore.  With Remus being our friend and Lyla's godfather... I would have thought things would have been stricter with him.  He knew what it was like for the three of you."  I shook my head.  "But let me tell you... Remus was pissed, too.  I saw Boris come out in him so quickly... you may want to tell Chlo' to check on him."  The hell if I was going to check on him.  I was not going to speak to him any time soon.  I may be able to speak calmly about everything, but anger was still burning through me.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next