Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

+19
Victoria Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Davy Turner
Alexa Potter
Weston Taylor
Killian Potter
Reed Matthews
Dana Matthews
Sedona Black
Lauryn Weasley
Marie Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Dean Black
Daphne Turner
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Draco Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy
23 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 3 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Rory Pettigrew Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:27 am

I could not help but smirk at Mina.  "You know... it's' not too late," I pointed out to the pair of them.  "I'm sure we could convince others to come... just be vague and they'd show up for a party.  At least some of them would."
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 3 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:33 pm

I shrugged.  "Yeah, I guess we could.  Dad never specified the type of party I could have," I said, liking this idea the more we thought about it.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:23 pm

Daphne Turner wrote:

I started to pile things onto a plate for him, glad taht he was holding it tightly.  "Best plan ever," I told him, having finished.  "Let's go over here and let you at least eat some of that.  I'll go get us drinks, shall I?"

I nodded and sat down on a leather sofa while she went off to grab something to drink.  I started eating some of what she piled onto the plate and it was some cheese and crackers.  I could handle that.  I felt someone sit next to me and could smell the floral that was the tell-tale sign of Daphne.  "thanks," I said to her.  Sometimes I hated being blind and it was in situations like these where I was not really sure what to do with myself.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:16 pm

I hated how Vinny was so mean to other kids at school.  I sighed.  "Okay... whatever," I said, not feeling like arguing with him about things like that.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:01 am

I looked at the two boys.  "well, why don't we see if Marie can invite some people?" I suggested.  the one good thing about Vinny having a sister in a different House.  I was kind of surprised that Davy had not tagged along.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:18 pm

I smiled despite hte fact that he could not see me.  "Not a problem, Stan," I said genuinely.  I watched the others and sighed.  "I think that Mina is going to try to stir up some trouble like normal..." Could we not all just get together without having to cause trouble?  I did enjoy causing mayhem, but not every single get together.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:54 am

I nodded, heading over to where Vinny and Marie were standing and chatting.  "Oi, Marie, we've got a quesiton for you," I said simply, hoping that this would work.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:54 am

I sighed.  "Sounds about right," I said, wondering if they would end up over here to see if I could get the non-Slytherins that I was close to to come here and party with us.  Would I want to do that to them?
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:16 am

I looked up at Dorian, Rory, and Wilhelmina came over.  When Ian spoke, I could feel Marie tense slightly beside me.  I sighed and looked at Ian.  "What is it?" I asked.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 am

I was almost positive I knew what they wanted to ask me, which was why I tensed slighlty.  I hated to invite my friends to these gatherings because it always turned into something ridiculous -- but on the other side of the coin, I hated being here with only Slytherins.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:36 pm

I smiled at them as sweetly as I could.  "Well... why don't you invite some people?  I mean, you must be lonely," I said to her, hoping to spin it nicely.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:00 am

I had a feeling that this would end up not going the way that WIlhelmina planned, but I knew better than to say anything ot her.  "If not... I'm sure we could get Stan to invite some people, too," I said, thinking of the rest of hte Blacks and he would most certainly invite the Lupins.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:16 pm

I sighed and wondered what was going on.  "Should we go investigate?" I questioned, my curiosity getting the best of me.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:36 pm

I could see Marie hesitate and I figured that this was possibly not going to happen.  I started to scope out to find our second option which was Constantine, who, unfortunately, had a handful of non-Slytherin mates.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:09 pm

I sighed.  "Yeah, because if they're bugging Marie, I'll be next," I said to Daphne, standing up.  I let Daphne continue to lead us over to them.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next