Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

+19
Victoria Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Davy Turner
Alexa Potter
Weston Taylor
Killian Potter
Reed Matthews
Dana Matthews
Sedona Black
Lauryn Weasley
Marie Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Dean Black
Daphne Turner
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Draco Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy
23 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:06 am

I laughed and rolled my eyes with rory when I saw the looks on Stan and Daphne's faces. "I think you're in good hands, there, Stan," I said, clapping him on the shoulder. "I do believe I need a refill. C'mon, Rory... let's go find some trouble..."
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 2 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Rory Pettigrew Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:35 am

I nodded, laughing.  "I'm sure trouble will find us," I told Ian, automatically thinking of Mina.  That was what I always called her.  I was sure that Dorian would figure out what I was saying.  I shook my head.  "How long do you think it'll be until they actually realize that they should date?" I asked him, looking back at Stan and Daphne talking to each other.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:15 am

I was glad that Ian and Rory left us alone.  I took Stan's hand and he followed me willingly.  "There's chips, fruit, veggies... a little bit of everything, really.  What would you like?" I asked him softly.  There was no reason to speak extremely loudly or anything.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:17 pm

I chuckled slightly and shrugged.  "It doesn't really matter to me," I said to her.  "Just pile some things on a plate."  I figured that was probably the best way to go.  I was probably the least picky person about food ever just because I had no idea what I was eating half the time.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:11 pm

I laughed slightly at Rory, shaking my head.  "Oh, I'm sure she's here somewhere... probably talking with Marie or Vinny," I pointed out.  Marie was probably the only non-Slytherin that was at this party.  She was my best mate's little sister and there was no way that I was going to not invite someone who was practically family... even if she was a Hufflepuff.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:18 pm

I walked up behind Dorian, rolling my eyes.  "Why must you assume where I am, Ian?" I inquired, smirking.  I was glad to hear that Rory was looking for me, though.  Marie, Daphne,and I all enjoyed gossiping about the boys and who we liked.  I swear, Marie was the only Hufflepuff I liked -- well, I tolerated Davy only because he was related to Daphne.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:26 pm

I had a drink in my hand and looked around the room.  I knew that Stan and Daphne would probably end up in a room by themselves by the end of the night.  That I was nearly positive about.  I continued looking around and saw Mina walk up to Rory and Ian; if she had her way, she would get Rory on his own, too.  I saw my little sister and did note that she looked a little out of place being surrounding by a manor full of Slytherins.  It still amazed me to this day that she was Sorted into Hufflepuff.  I could not help but roll my eyes every tiem I thought about it; how did Daphne handle that?  I walked over to her.  "Hey... you handling yourself alright here?" I asked her, knowing that no one in the House of Slytherin would dare to tease her for they woudl have me to answer to.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:27 pm

I could not help but laugh at my brother slightly.  I rolled my eyes at him.  "I'm fine, Vinny," I assured him.  "I've known for years how to handle myself with a group of people like you... I mean, between Ian and Goyle at our house quite often... what else was I to expect from this many of you?" I teased.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:26 pm

I turned and smirked at Mina.  "Because I am normally correct in my assumptions," I pointed out to her.  I instantly noticed the change in Rory and Mina when they got close to each other.  I swear, nobody was subtle about their feelings.  They were all just too stubborn to act on them.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:46 pm

Constantine Black wrote:I chuckled slightly and shrugged.  "It doesn't really matter to me," I said to her.  "Just pile some things on a plate."  I figured that was probably the best way to go.  I was probably the least picky person about food ever just because I had no idea what I was eating half the time.
I started to pile things onto a plate for him, glad taht he was holding it tightly.  "Best plan ever," I told him, having finished.  "Let's go over here and let you at least eat some of that.  I'll go get us drinks, shall I?"
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:21 pm

I rolled my eyes, but enjoyed the fact that as we stood there chatting, Mina's arm would brush against mine ever so slightly.  It sent chills through me.  "And you have to say, his assumptions are uncanny," I agreed with Ian.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:08 pm

Marie Crabbe wrote:I could not help but laugh at my brother slightly.  I rolled my eyes at him.  "I'm fine, Vinny," I assured him.  "I've known for years how to handle myself with a group of people like you... I mean, between Ian and Goyle at our house quite often... what else was I to expect from this many of you?" I teased.
I raised my eyebrows at her.  "What exactly does that mean, Marie?" I asked, shaking my head at her.  "You make it seem like we're evil people or something..." I trailed off, smirking.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:14 pm

I rolled my eyes at the two of them.  "Honestly... let's start to discuss something other than assumptions, please," I said, starting to get bored of this conversation.  I looked around.  "Ian, the least you could have done was make this open to more than just Slytherins... that way we could have had some fun..."
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:20 pm

I scoffed at what my brother said.  "Yeah, okay," I said sardonically.  I mean, really?  I still could not help but laugh at Vincent's face.  "Don't worry... you lot aren't that bad. You just pretend to be is all."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:22 am

I smiled at my sister and shrugged.  "Well, we do need to keep up appearances at school.  Besides, most the lot at Hogwarts are horrible people that are just so daft," I said, rolling my eyes.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next