Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

+19
Victoria Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Davy Turner
Alexa Potter
Weston Taylor
Killian Potter
Reed Matthews
Dana Matthews
Sedona Black
Lauryn Weasley
Marie Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Dean Black
Daphne Turner
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Draco Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy
23 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 12 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Ryan Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:58 pm

I raised my eyebrows coming up behind serenity.  "I'm not missing... I'm right here," I said to the group, seemingly surprising the whole lot of them.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 12 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Lyla Potter Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:01 am

I looked at ryan.  "Yeah... but it seems like you are hiding something," I said to him, scrutinizing him.  "What did you do?"
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:28 am

Rory Pettigrew wrote:I saw Stan and Killian, so I walked over to them.  "hey, everything alright, mate?" I asked Stan when I saw his face.  Killian looked at me and Stan sort of... pointed his face in my general direction.  "Sorry, I know... I was suposed to keep Mina occupied, but she wasn't good today, you know?"
Well, at least we knew for sure that Mina probably found Viola by now.  I sighed and shrugged.  "It's okay Rory... do we see everyone else,t hough?" I asked, meaning Ryan and Ally.  they were the most likely to start something -- as much as Mina nad viola.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Potter Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:35 pm

I did a quick head scan and found RJ and Ally by Dona and the rest of the Hufflepuffs.  "I think we're safe; they're by your sister and their other mates," I said to Stan.
Killian Potter
Killian Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:17 pm

I smirked and looked at Ryan.  "You had been missing though," I pointed out to him.  "Were you prepping for a prank or something?"
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Davy Turner Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:13 am

I laughed.  "I bet he did," I said easily enough.  "Something fun needs to happen... this is far too prim and proper."  I had a feeling that this was what all normal Slytherin parties were like.  Daphne never came back home raging about them or anything.
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Matthews Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:48 pm

I had left my little group and I found my cousin/best mate.  "Ava," I said to her as I came up behind Ava.  "Is this how things normally are?  You're invited to these things more often... I mean, Ian invites us out of courtesy, but clearly we don't really show up.  At least I don't."
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:49 pm

I sighed.  "This normally is fun," I said to the group.  "Everyone is just extremely nervous.  There are a variety of people."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:25 pm

I went over to the girls and looked at them. "I'm surprised I'm here," I said openly. "My dad's like the most Muggle of Muggles... it's not exactly a secret on that one."
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:50 pm

This entire venture made the hairs on my neck stand. Looking around the room, " So we should do something then?" I asked the group waiting for a response.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:49 am

"Besides starting a fight?" I said, smirking at Ally. I had heard what she said as I approached the group. I was sure that would get me playfully or realistically smacked, but I did not mind. It was worth it.
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:32 am

Smirking lightly, " I wasn't going to say anything to that effect yet.." I said honestly. The only way I was going to start something was if it was started with me and I hoped it wasn't because it would be hard to calm down my other side. If something did go sideways and just because I am related to Remus Lupin; I get called Wolf girl mostly. I was going to try to behave because I was asked so nicely. I remember the tones of Stan giving me the or else talk.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12