Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once best friends now strangers with memories -- Fall 1997 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Once best friends now strangers with memories -- Fall 1997 (DONE) Empty Once best friends now strangers with memories -- Fall 1997 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:31 pm

I knew what all Dean and Morgan did.  I saw them doing drugs and making out.  It was extremely difficult dealing with her in the common room and in class.  Sprout insisted on us being partners in Herbology.  We had to work on a project together.  It was our last year... my wedding was going to be after graduation.  I knew Dean was using again with everything -- his dad was in a coma.  While Morgan and I worked on our project, I would have to ask about if she was supplying him anything.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Once best friends now strangers with memories -- Fall 1997 (DONE) Empty Re: Once best friends now strangers with memories -- Fall 1997 (DONE)

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:35 pm

I missed my friend in many ways and was glad wejust finally were cordial and tolerable together again.  A lot of it was due to me being jealous and using.  I had been sober since the end of last school year -- so nearly six months now.  I sat at the Hufflepuff table waiting for ADdison to show up so we could go over our project together.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Once best friends now strangers with memories -- Fall 1997 (DONE) Empty Re: Once best friends now strangers with memories -- Fall 1997 (DONE)

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:44 pm

I saw Morgan already waiting for me.  I set my bag down and sat down next to her.  We both split the workload so now it was time to combine all of our work.  I pulled out my parchment with everything on it.  I looked at her and smiled politely.  I still kind of hated her, but I could still be cordial.  "How are you doing with the project?" I asked her hpolitely.  I had to decide how to brooch the subject of drugs with her.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:58 pm

I knew that Addison had to be extremely stressed with everything going on in Dean's family.  "I've got my part entirely finished.  We can easily tweak it, though, i fyou don't like it," I said simply.  I really hoped that we could just work on the project.  I did not want to get into an argument or antyhing.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:02 pm

I smiled and nodded.  "I don't tink we'd need to tweak it or anything," I said to Morgan, looking through he parchment while she perused my part of hte project.  I bit my lip and looked at MOrgan.  "Alright.  I have to ask you an awkward question," I said, setting down the hard work she did.  May as well get what was on my mind out of the way.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:06 pm

I looked over at her.  I had a feeling this would definitely be awkward.  I took a deep breath.  "Okay... shoot.  What's up?" I asked her.  I really hoped that this might not be an issue.  Ihad a feeling that this had to deal with Dean.  I noticed that he had started using again.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:11 pm

I pushed my hair behind my ear.  "Well... Dean is using again, I think.  I believe he is anyways.  Have you given him any drugs?" I asked her, trying to read her expression.  I really wondered if she would get angry with me for asking such a ridiculous question.  I expeced her to start yelling at me really.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:18 pm

I sighed and looked at Addison.  "He has the classic signs of using again," I told her honestly.  "But I haven't given him anything.  I've been clean since rehab over summer break."  I wish that I could help her figure out who was supplying him, but I had no clue.  "I'm really sorry about not being able to help."  And I was telling her the truth.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:20 pm

I stayed quiet for a little bit.  I really had hoped she could help.  "Oh, okay," I said.  I was glad to hear she was clean, though.  I smiled at her slightly.  "Thank you for being honest."  That was the least I could do about this.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:29 pm

I was glad I could at least clear my name.  "Addie, don't worry about it," I assured my old friend.  "Is there anything I can do to help with this?" I asked.  I really wanted to help if I could.  But I would understand if she wantedme to clear off and get away from the situation.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:34 pm

I took a deep breath.  Could I really want Morgan's help?  I sighed and shook my head.  "I don't know," I said, pushing my hair out of my face again as I looked at a person I never thought I would want to get advice from.  "I just don't know what to do.  He overdosed last time and I don't want to push him to doing it again.  I can't do nothing, though."  He had to not do this... the only person who really helped him last time was in a coma.  It was horrible.  I wished that I could help him more.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:44 pm

I really wanted to do something to help again.  i sighed.  "I know that it's difficult, Addison," I said.  "What you need to do is to talk to him.  Try to get him to open up.  But don't judge him," I warned.  I was pretty sure that was what happened last time when he overdosed.  I knew he was in an extremely low place... and I saw he was quickly approaching that same low point in his life now.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:52 pm

I sighed.  "How can I convince him I'm not judging him?  He'll automatically become defensive."  I shook my head, trying to figure this out.  I looked at her.  "I'm sorry, Morgan... we need to focus on the project," I said.  I really did not want her to get into all of my business anyways.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:30 pm

I put all of our papers together.  "You'll be able to talk to him.  He loves you.  You're going to be his wife at the end of this school year.  Addie, he'll listen.  Just don't be overly pushy," I told her.  I knew she had a lot on her mind.  "Why don't I take everything and get it to flow together?  We both like what the other did... it just needs to flow.  I can do it so you don't have to worry about one morem thing."  I thought I would be nice.  It would really help her I thought.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:31 pm

I could not believe that Morgan was actually being kind to me with everything.  I knew she enjoyed Dean to sa the least.  I smiled at her.  "Thank you," I said, surprised she was actually being this kind.  I stood up, thinking that I really should get talking with Dean as soon as I could.  It was not good for him to keep going on like he was.   "I think I'm going to go find him now..."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next