Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

+19
Victoria Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Davy Turner
Alexa Potter
Weston Taylor
Killian Potter
Reed Matthews
Dana Matthews
Sedona Black
Lauryn Weasley
Marie Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Dean Black
Daphne Turner
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Draco Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy
23 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 10 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Ryan Black Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:32 am

I broke apart from the pack and saw Ally.  "I'm surprised you're here," I said to her.  "I think we could easily mix things up..."  I enjoye doing troublesome things wiht Ally -- and even after our little thing... well, we were still mates.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 10 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:03 am

Lauryn Weasley wrote:"So they're going to get us drinks?" I said, popping up between Lyla, Alexa, and Marie.  I grinned at them and then we gave each other quick hugs.  "What are we even doing here?" I asked, my voice lwoered so no one would overhear me.
I shrugged.  "I guess to be nice," I repleid, not entirely sure why I would even be here at Dorian's place.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:59 am

I smiled and put a hand on Lyla's shoulder.  "Well, it's interesting here... and Stan's a part of the group.  Marie likes them, too," I explained loosely.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:47 am

I sat down and listened to what was going on around me.  This was al getting a bit rowdy for my senses.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Potter Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:37 am

I found Constantine.  "You okay, mate?" I questioned, not entirely sure he was.  He was looking a little peaky and not so healthy.
Killian Potter
Killian Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:05 am

Davy Turner wrote:I grabbed Thad's shoulder.  "Let's go get some," I said, seeing a table across the room.  I was not entirely sure if it was for drinks or food, but either way, it got him away from Vinny.
I sighed and looked at Davy.  "Look... I'm not scared of vinny.  I'm allowed to fancy and date his sister if I want," I pointed out to my mate.  Not that I wanted ot, but still.  I had no idea what I wanted with Marie.  Maybe that was whwat irritated Vinny so much.
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Matthews Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:41 am

Weston Taylor wrote:I went up to the other Ravenclaws that were there.  "So... what are we all really doing?" I asked, looking around.
I looked over at Wes and shrugged.  "Not entirely sure.  Diffusing the tension between teh Gryffindors and Slytherins?" I suggested, thinking that was probably the only reason why the other two houses were invited.
Reed Matthews
Reed Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:45 am

Sedona Black wrote:I smiled and put a hand on Lyla's shoulder.  "Well, it's interesting here... and Stan's a part of the group.  Marie likes them, too," I explained loosely.
I sighed, seeing Killian go talk with Stan.  I stayed with the girls.  "Sort of interesting," I corrected Dona.  "I have a feeling that things will end up getting more interesting, though..." I nodded towards Ally and Ryan talking.  They were always trouble.
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Davy Turner Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:40 am

I shuddered slightly.  "Vinny kind of freaks me out," I said quietly.  "But that's because Daphne's been telling me stories about the guys for awhile... just saying to be careful is all, Thad."
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Matthews Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:03 am

"You are probably right," I said, popping up behind Weston and my brother.  I smirked at them.  "Or, you know, it could be something to be nice about... something to bridge the gap between Houses?"
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:07 am

I finally found Viola and put an arm around her waist.  "Having fun here?" I questioned her.  I was sure that she might get upset that I put an arm around her, but still.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lauryn Weasley Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:09 am

I sighed.  "That is definitely not a good thing," I said, eyeing the pair of them.  "Or it could liven thinsg up a bit... though it most likely would end in disaster."
Lauryn Weasley
Lauryn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:58 am

I groaned when I noticed where they were looking. " They better behave... this wasn't going to be something that caused problems... it was actually something of good faith," I said, shaking my head.
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:15 am

Wilhelmina Greyback wrote:I just stared at Rory, not sure what I was hearing.  He could snog the blonde bimbo from Hufflepuff, but he did not want to do anything with me?  I stared at him, incredulous.  "Fine," I snapped at him, turning around.  "I'll find someone better to hang out with at this stupid party."  Of course I was talking about Viola.  She would either want to snog or do other things -- like liven up this get together, against Ian's wishes, of course.
I sighed and watched Mina leave.  How could I do anything with her when things were just not real.  I ran a hand through my hair and then headed back inside.  I was not going to deal with her attitude...
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Turner Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:09 am

I saw Rory come back inside and I could not believe that Mina was not with him.  That meant trouble.  I was going to go search for Ian and give him a heads up.  There was no way we could keep trouble under control if Mina and Viola were boht on the prowl... they would find each other.
Daphne Turner
Daphne Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next