Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

+19
Victoria Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Davy Turner
Alexa Potter
Weston Taylor
Killian Potter
Reed Matthews
Dana Matthews
Sedona Black
Lauryn Weasley
Marie Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Dean Black
Daphne Turner
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Draco Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy
23 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 11 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Wilhelmina Greyback Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:05 pm

I finally found my mate.  "Vi," I said to her, pushing her against the wall.  I leaned in close and could smell her surprisingly fruity perfume -- it was something so unlike her that I loved her for it.  "I'm bored here... we need to figure out something to do."  I figured she already had a plan.
Wilhelmina Greyback
Wilhelmina Greyback

Back to top Go down

Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer - Page 11 Empty Re: Best memories come from bad ideas -- Summer

Post  Dorian Malfoy Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:08 am

I looked at Daphne when she came up.  "What is it, Turner?" I questioned, not entirely sure if I even wanted to know what was going on.  Her look tol dme that trouble was brewing.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:00 am

Sedona Black wrote:I smiled and put a hand on Lyla's shoulder.  "Well, it's interesting here... and Stan's a part of the group.  Marie likes them, too," I explained loosely.
"I guess interesting is a way to put it," I muttered, looking around.  I could see Ian by Daphne; that was a good spot for him.  I smiled when Thad and Davy came back with some drinks.  "Thanks," I said to them, taking one.  I had no idea how they carried enough for us, but at least they did nto spill anything.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sedona Black Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:45 pm

I was glad that Thad and Davy returned.  "Have you seen Ally or Ryan?  I'm nervous I don't see them either..." I said, looking around.  Someone was goign to start something... and I knew it was going to happen fast.  And that was when I saw Lestrange and Greyback coming into the room together.  That was... well, not good news.
Sedona Black
Sedona Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sat Jul 25, 2015 10:17 am

Killian Potter wrote:I found Constantine.  "You okay, mate?" I questioned, not entirely sure he was.  He was looking a little peaky and not so healthy.
I shrugged.  "I'm fine... just a headache," I said to him honestly.  "And I have a bad feeling something's going to go down.  and no, not a vision feeling, but just a common sense one."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Potter Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:25 pm

I laughed when Stan clarified that.  "Yeah, I think we all are getting that feeling.  But that's because we don't see Vi or Mina," I said to him.  "You know what I mean..."
Killian Potter
Killian Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaddeus Dursley Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:27 am

Sedona Black wrote:I was glad that Thad and Davy returned.  "Have you seen Ally or Ryan?  I'm nervous I don't see them either..." I said, looking around.  Someone was goign to start something... and I knew it was going to happen fast.  And that was when I saw Lestrange and Greyback coming into the room together.  That was... well, not good news.
"Yeah, they were off talking," I said,shrugging.  "Think that they're going to start something?  Wanna take bets?  Who wants to bet that Ally and Ryan will start something before Viola and Mina?  Or the other way around...?"  Of ocurse I was being sarcastic, but it was onyly a matter of time.
Thaddeus Dursley
Thaddeus Dursley

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexa Potter Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:54 pm

I laughed at Thad.  "I don't know about this," I said.  "Maybe we'll find out sooner rather than later..."
Alexa Potter
Alexa Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:55 pm

I came back into the living room with a glass of water. To see everyone look at me, " What?" I asked the group who seemed to be surprised I came back in. I looked over to see Greyback and Lestrange, I will behave as long as they do. I put a smile on my face and walked back to my group of people.
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Davy Turner Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:07 am

I smirked at Ally.  "We figured Ryan found you by now and you two were planning something," I said to her simply, taking a drink.  "Because you two are, well, the two of you."
Davy Turner
Davy Turner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dana Matthews Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:07 pm

I walked over to the group.  "Why the accusatory faces?  I don't think anyone's caused trouble yet," I said, looking between everyone and Ally.
Dana Matthews
Dana Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Crabbe Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:19 am

I chuckled.  "Yet," I stated, smirking.  There was a pointed look towards Ally.  "But yeah, something will probably happen soon... the other two are with each other now."
Marie Crabbe
Marie Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:19 pm

I saw Stan and Killian, so I walked over to them.  "hey, everything alright, mate?" I asked Stan when I saw his face.  Killian looked at me and Stan sort of... pointed his face in my general direction.  "Sorry, I know... I was suposed to keep Mina occupied, but she wasn't good today, you know?"
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Alysha Lupin Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:30 am

Smirking, I mock wept " I am behaving!" I said with a nod to add my point. " I will continue behaving ....." I said as I was trailing off noticing Lestrange and Greyback together. " I will behave as long as they do."
Alysha Lupin
Alysha Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenity Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:11 pm

I walked over to the group.  "You do realize that Ryan is missing, right?  And with those two having found each other... I feel something is going to hit the fan," I commented, taking a sip of my drink.
Serenity Weasley
Serenity Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next