Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ember Potter Black
7 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977 - Page 10 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:41 am

That's not what I necessarily wanted to hear. I smiled slightly when she mentioned Lily's wedding. I pulled Siriu's robe closer around me. I really didn't want to be wearing this... I wanted my fluffy slippers and fuzzy pants and my t-shirt... but this would have to do.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977 - Page 10 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:46 am

Breathing became heavy. " Yeah.." I laughed nervously. " We'll be back in three weeks. " I nodded almost balling my eyes out again. To be pregnant with my rapist's child. no this is not acceptable. No way no how. " I don't think they succeeded in anything but it will be good to be safe then sorry....but Madam Pomfrey is there any spell like the morning after pill or something? " I asked. I had to get rid of any unknown risk. " I am not saying they succeeded just saying we should consider all the risks... " I pointed out. Smiling when she mentioned my wedding day. " He came to my rescue..." I smiled.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:48 am

I gave a small smile. " Yeah...is their any option we could take now just to make sure we're not?" I asked her. My insides felt so sore.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:59 am

Madam Pomfrey sighed. "Dear, there is not yet something in the Wizarding world like the Morning after pill," she said sadly. "But there are still plenty of options after that. But if you don't think that they succeeded, then they most likely didn't... but we do need to be sure. I can look back in my office to see if I happen to have some Muggle remedies like I normally do. And here, put these on... they're a little more covering than those." She started to bustle away and then turned, "Lily, that is some fiance you have if he came to the rescue. I always knew you two would become something."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:02 am

I wasn't sure what teh morning after pill was. "Thanks," I said, standing up and putting on the gown she gave us. "So that pill... I don't know anything Muggle-y... haha... it'd make sure, right?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:06 am

Smiling, " Thank you." I took the robe she gave. " Yes, I figured he'd get through to me sometime." I grinned. Looking to Ember, I nodded. " It would make sure...It's just the case for incidents like these. " I told her. Wanting to be in James' arms right now. We all needed something positive. Celebrating my engagement, we all should go out. Or do some wedding shopping.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:07 am

I started pacing, " I don't know why this is taking so long..." I stopped running my hands through my hair. I wanted to know if we were to late. Would they tell us if we were to late? I wondered.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:10 am

"Okay," I said. "And do you think we could call the guys in? I don't want to be left alone even if Pomfrey is moments away..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:11 am

"I don't know," I said, running my hand through my hair. "Maybe she's just being throough?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:14 am

I shrugged, "Well we are covered and she's done with the examination....other then the morning after pill...the guys would be so mad at themselves." Looking to Ember and Chloe. "We have to tell them we need to make sure they didn't succeed.....I don't think they succeeded. They didn't have the time too.." I explained. " Me personally I don't see an issue. Remus will just keep an eye on Chloe with her broken ribs." Shrugging figuring it's best. " Guys...we're covered and done the examination.... "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:15 am

As Pomfrey was still searching she called out, "Boys, you can see them if you'd like... if they're all three changed!"

It was about time! They all had the same idea. I opened the curtain and went to CHloe. "Hey... how're you feeling?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:17 am

"Hey babe," I said, walking over to LIly and putting my arm around her. "What'd she say?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:18 am

I smiled as they came back in. Having Remus embrace me, I felt awesome but sore, " I have a few bumps and scraps...and I have a few broken ribs. She gave me some medicine for the pain...but she said they'll be tender for a few weeks." I explained.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:20 am

" I have some bumps and scraps, she doesn't think I have a concussion...Which is good. She wants us to come back in three weeks to check on us..." I explained. I dreaded this. " Just to make sure we're okay and nothing is wrong. " I explained as I leaned into him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:22 am

I walked in, " Hey.." I wrapped my arms around her. " What did she say hun?" I asked with a reassuring smile.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next