Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You killed what was left of the good in me -- 1993/4

2 posters

Go down

You killed what was left of the good in me -- 1993/4 Empty You killed what was left of the good in me -- 1993/4

Post  Amycus Carrow Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:59 am

I had just heard the news that Genevieve landed herself into Azkaban.  Now it was time to tell our little sister what had happened.  I found her reading an old volume of a series of books about some dangerous potions.  I smiled, pleased to see that her interests had darkened over the years.  "Alecto," I said to her, waiting until she marked her page in the book.  I did not want to deal wiht her wrath if she lost her page.  "I need to tell you something about Genevieve."
Amycus Carrow
Amycus Carrow

Back to top Go down

You killed what was left of the good in me -- 1993/4 Empty Re: You killed what was left of the good in me -- 1993/4

Post  Alecto Carrow Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:05 am

I looked up from my book, the quill I was using was brushing against my cheek with the peacock feather it had, and I sighed.  Marking my page, I set my quill on the parchment.  "What is it that you want, Amycus?" I asked him, my voice bored.  My brother just did not understand that interrupting me during my reading was never a wise idea.  He seemed worried and concerned, though, so I would listen to him instead of ignoring him like I usually did.

I had been the normal baby sister for year, and now I was trying to become my own person.  Amycus just had a difficult time understanding that.  He enjoyed torturing people whereas I enjoyed the other aspects of Dark magic.  There was far more to it than just torture.  Amycus just did not have the brains for that.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

You killed what was left of the good in me -- 1993/4 Empty Re: You killed what was left of the good in me -- 1993/4

Post  Amycus Carrow Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:57 pm

I sat down and looked at the youngest of the Carrows.  "Genevieve has killed that ungrateful husband of hers," I said to Alecto.  "However, in doing so, she has ended up in Azkaban."
Amycus Carrow
Amycus Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Tue Aug 11, 2015 11:24 am

I stared at Amycus as if he were lying.  But he would not lie about something like this.  "She killed Matthews?"  I asked in disbelief.  "What happened?"
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Amycus Carrow Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:27 pm

I nodded at her.  "Yes, she had to," I said.  "It was really about time to get rid of him... that boy ruined their lives.  He killed Austin..." I sighed and shook my head.  "He's going to his muggle grandparents.  Alecto... I think it's time to make hiim pay for the pain he caused our sister."  I wanted to change Alecto; to make her as dark as we were.
Amycus Carrow
Amycus Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:24 am

It was not Lincoln's fault and everyone knew that.  I looked at Amycus, not entirely sure what he wanted.  "Make him pay?  He didn't kill Austin, Amycus.  It was an accident what had happened then," I said, though I knew my brother heard none of what I just said.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Amycus Carrow Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:18 am

I leaned in close to my young sister.  "I am aware that Lincoln did not necessarily kill Austin," I said to Alecto.  "However, it is his fault that our sister was driven nearly mad and had to turn to killing... and she landed in Azkaban."  I knew that Genevieve would have ended up killing in the end, but not being caught.
Amycus Carrow
Amycus Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:02 am

I bit my lip; Amycus did have a point on that.  "What do you propose?" I inquired.  We could probably figure out a way to get Genevieve out of Azkaban somehow... if the Ministry would listen.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Amycus Carrow Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:25 pm

"I know where he's ending up; I say we have some fun of our own," I said to her darkly, smiling at the thought of it.
Amycus Carrow
Amycus Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:27 am

I raised my eyebrows at Amycus.  "What kind of fun?" I questioned, not entirely sure what I wanted to do.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Amycus Carrow Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:39 am

I smiled darkly. "I propose that we take control of their minds and actions, of course," I said to her simply. The Imperius curse would do quite well. This would be a chance to really get Alecto to come over to the dark side. "We can easily take the control and get some revenge on the boy for dismantling our sister's life."
Amycus Carrow
Amycus Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Wed May 22, 2019 11:21 am

I raised my eyebrow. "And what type of revenge are you looking to have?" I questioned, slightly hesitant. It was one thing to torment him; I was not entirely sure about killing the boy or something. I guess we would see.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum