Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Ember Potter Black
7 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977 - Page 3 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:09 am

I was growling as the wolf tried to go and investigate. I stood in front of him. Looking to him then back to the forest where the screams had gotten louder. I had heard Lily..Chloe...and Ember. This was very hard they were in danger and if we go to help them. They will be in more danger. The wolf likes Chloe and if someone is hurting Chloe...there will be a big problem with that.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977 - Page 3 Empty Re: Curiosity Killed the Cat -- March 1977

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 pm

I gave SIrius a look, hoping he knew what I meant. I had to conjure up some cloud coverage for us... so we can help the girls. I trotted off and turned into my human form. I pulled out my wand and pointed it up t othe sky and muttered an incantation, very glad I took the time to figure out how to do it. I turned ack into my stag and went over to wear Padfoot and Moony were and I was glad to see that the wolf was calming down... back into our friend.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Nodding at James, I waited for him to come back. Then he came back and Remus was calming down a little. Looking to James with a what do we do now? look. We either went or didn't go. We had cloud coverage.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:30 pm

"Let go of them, you creeps!" I said, seeing what the one guy was doing to CHloe. Those pervs! At least the one holding me couldn't get a good enough grip on me to do much of anything except struggle to keep me here. I got a hand free and punched my guy in the face. He retaliated by pulling me down to the ground as he fell. "oof!" I said, struggling to get away.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Smiling as I saw Ember making a break for it I moved my body forward as I flung my legs out and pushed the guy that Was holding Ember with my feet. Which I got turned around and held up against the tree.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm

I could at least control the wolf. I looked up to the moon and it was completely covered now... making me de-transform to where I could actually talk. "Guys... go. I'll go somewhere else. Just go save them," I said quickly. I didn't want to waste any time. It killed me to not be able to help. "I don't know how well I'll be able to control the beast with the cloud coverage... especially if the entire moon shows then we'd be screwed if I went with you."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:43 pm

"We can't leave you alone... you're dangerous," I said. "Come with us. We can stop you if you get wolfy..." I sure hoped we could anyways.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:45 pm

I barked with a debate should we both go? Or should we split up just in case Remus can't handle the beast he may need some diversion. I looked to Prongs, trying to share my debate. I transformed, " Well, it's either that or one of us stays and the other goes." I shrugged giving a stretch. " They need help though...."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:47 pm

I looked at Remus and then at SIrius. "We'll all go. They need help. And if Remus transforms again, the wolf may scare them away. And we can transform to protect the girls..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:51 pm

I nodded. " It's alright with me..." I transformed back to get ready. I never really clued in before but I was a very large dog. Thankfully, I looked like a bear. I looked over to Prongs and Moony, waiting for the okay go words.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:55 pm

I looked at Remus. "Try... not to transform," I said lamely, knowing it wouldn't work, but it was worth a shot. I stayed my human self to keep with Remus in case he transformed on our way over, I'd be with him. "Sirius... run ahead of us and try to stop them. We'll run on foot and stuff in case he changes again."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:01 am

I gave a nod and a bark. As I took off in the direction all the yelling came from. Urging myself to run faster. Who knows what could be happening. I was not going to let them get anymore hurt, and make the bastards who were doing this pay.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:03 am

I nodded. "Let's go," I said, ignoring that James told me to try not to trasnform. Like that's possible.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:09 am

I struggled to stand up, someone had a hold of my ankles. I kicked, but they just rolled me onto my back. Oh shit... they had better NOT be doign what I feared they were trying ot do this entire time. I was wandless and I was starting to panic. I kicked at the guys, but there was more than one and I was nothing to them... One guy grabbed both my wrists to hol dmy arms back as I squirmed and tried getting away. THe guy holdin gmy feet sat on my thighs and so my kicking was futile... I felt his hand go to my button and zipper. "No! Get away from me! Help me!" I screamed. I heard my screams echo and I couldn't believe the fear in my voice... it was horrible... thi scould not be happening to me.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:15 am

" Ember!" I shrieked. hoping someone would hear me. I tried to help her with all I could I headbutted the guy holding me, broke free for a minute. I got to one of the guys holding her with a punch to the head I was picking up and slammed into the tree. As the one turned to me and promised I was next. " No!" I yelled struggling against the big oaf. This could not happen to her. not this way. I fought with every ounce I had in me. " Help!" I yelled. There was nothing I could do. The one guy turned me around, and held onto my face as he whispered in my ear. " You're going to watch..then I promise I'm going to get something out of you..." he told me as he breathed on my neck. I shuddered. Please guys someone help. Tears were rolling down my face I couldn't do anything. I tried to help Ember the best I could. " Ember...close your eyes. Talk to me.." I knew this was stupid. But I couldn't do anything else. " Try to not think about it as hard as that might be...." I was struggling to keep my words actually heard without sobbing.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next