Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Housemate -- March 1997

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

New Housemate -- March 1997 Empty New Housemate -- March 1997

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:51 am

After the fight with Morgan, there as no way I was going to make Addison deal with her in the common room of Hufflepuff.  So, I entered the Gryffindor common room with her by my side -- though not with her things... didn't want to make things that obvious.  We did get a few stares, but after a look from me, they ignored us.  I took her to one of the best spots by the fire and pulled her onto my lap.  "See?  No one will say a thing about you being in here," I told her.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

New Housemate -- March 1997 Empty Re: New Housemate -- March 1997

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:59 am

I laughed. "Only because they're scared of you," I told him, feeling out of place in the tower. Maybe I'd just deal with Morgan... I was used to Hufflepuff. I really didn't want to cause any trouble here,t oo.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:09 am

I grinned, shrugging. "Does it really matter why?" I asked jokingly. I didn't really know why people were so afraid of me... Well, I did. And it was because I let them think thta... I was Siruis Black's son. I had to be dangerous... he supposedly was.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:13 am

I rolled my eyes at him. "Dean... you're so cocky sometimes," I said, as if he didn't already know this. "But, as much as it woudl be nice not to deal wiht Morgan... I don' tknow if we should do this. I mean, I could get into trouble."
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:15 am

I sighed. "you worry too much," I informed her. "I could easily get it cleared with Remus and then he'd get it cleared wiht Dumbledore. Neither of them want any more fighting in this school..." And I knew that would happen if Addie had to put up with Morgan. Why did I have to go and do that?
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:20 am

"No... I know they wouldn't want more fights," I agreed. "But it might not come down to that... I just have to learn to ignore her somehow." I didn't want Dean to come ot my rescue all the time. If everyone knew that, then I'd be in a world of hurt. They would think that i was useless or something...
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:27 am

I shook my head. "Addison... I don't want you to get hurt," I said quietly. I felt even more protective of her now that I had her back than I ever did before when we hadn't broken up.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:31 am

I walked into the common room, as I was wearing George's sweater. I was swimming in it, I smiled hearing the conversations going around about Addie being in our Common Room. I looked to the few girls chatting about it. " Oi...Knock it off...jeez." I snapped angrily. Walking over I felt like being an irritating younger sister. " Hi guys." I said happily pulling my things up into the chair as I crossed my legs.
Elena S. T. Black Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:32 am

I rolled my eyes at the fact he thought I neded his protection as well as everyone else.  "Dean, I'm  big girl.  I can handle some things on my own," I reassured him.  I knew that things would get bothersome... but I didn't have to endure Winters for long. I looked up and grinned at Elena. She would be on my side of not needing Dean's protection. She had dealt with him before. "Hi, Elena," I said.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:54 am

"hey sis," I said, smiling at my sister. I couldn't believe Addie thought she'd get in trouble. "will you tell Addie that she's better off staying here than in Hufflepuff with winters." Elena would side with me...if she knew what was good for her

<< Pretend this is Dean... I thought I had him logged on... apparently not. And I didn't have time to fix it Razz >>

Last edited by Remus Lupin on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 7:08 am

I was grinning from ear to ear. " Addie, you will not get into trouble staying here....besides Winters doesn't take a hint anyway..." I said with a shrug. " She can go fly a kite really.." I said with a smile. George has been an amazing influence in my life and I have been so happy. Including me having my own concert. Should I tell them why I am so happy? Hm, I'll help them first. " She isn't going to mess with you..." I told her with confidence and besides I would make sure of it. " you're a nice person and don't deserve that crap."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:38 am

"See?" I said, hugging her slightly with her on my lap. "You're staying here. End of story... you'll be fine. If anyone gives you shit here, beat them up." I laughed and amended, "Or we'll beat them up. Whoever gets to them first."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:41 am

I smiled, " I can say I get into so many fights...I can probably look at people now.." I said laughing a little. " I haven't been in fights as much though. So I'm not sure whats up with them." I went on. I shook my head. " So, what are you guys up too?" I nodded, " Apart from the obvious."

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:52 am

I shrugged. "Just chilling... having a small bickerment... nothing to crazy," I said. Bickerment was our word for having an argument or bickering... nothing major, but just something that had accidentally slippd out and it stuck.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Addison Logan Black Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:55 am

I smiled at Elena. "We'll see what I decide to do," I told the both of them. "Anyways... what's got you in a chipper mood?" I questioned, as it seemed like she was dying for one of us to ask.
Addison Logan Black
Addison Logan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next