Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

+2
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 9 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 am

I raised my eyebrows. " i'm not going to get the actual explanation am I? " I asked him with a knowing that it was more then that. But I wasn't going to pry. " You should know though I only ask cause when I've looked out the window I've noticed some beautiful animals....I just thought ..." I shrugged.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 9 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 am

"That's wonderful,' Isaid wiht a smile.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 am

"Oh really? Beautiful animals?" I asked. "I haven't noticed anything." I made a mental not eto be more discreet.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:27 am

I grinned, " No need to worry about me...I'll be fine." I said as I adjusted myself as my ass was becoming numb. I sat up a little bit more. " I'm normally always okay anywho." I nodded.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 am

I smirked, he used his lying voice which I knew all to well. I shook my head and continued nodding. " Yeah, I've seen a dog I think...huge though....and then I've seen a stag. He's so handsome...I should show you sometime. " I smiled. " hey maybe we can see them from here!" I said getting excited and grabbing his hand and pulling him over to the window.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:33 am

I nodded, " Yes It is...also very good." I grinned. " Remus...I also wanted to tell you why I never really talk to my family.. " I said as I looked down to my feet. " My parents haven't talked to me in a while...well, my mum does...but she feels obligated too..." I bit my lip making a little chuckle. " I had a sister..... " I told him as I looked we were getting close to the portrait.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:38 am

I grabbed the blanket seeing as we were still naked. "Lily... we shouldn't be standing in the window like this," I told her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:40 am

I smiled looking down." Uh right...good thing you grabbed the blanket." I said taking some to wrap myself up in and look out the window.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:41 am

"Normally always? That doesn't sound to reassuring," I pointed out, moving so I wasn't uncomfortable since he moved.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:44 am

I grinned. " I'm normally always good..." I shrugged. " Nothing really has ever happened. " I explained. " Other then me causing myself some damage when I tripped over the tree branch. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:44 am

I nodded slowly. "That sucks... but it's their loss if they don't want you in their lives. You're a great person, really," I told her. I wasn't great in situations like these... never have been. But I did know the feeling about a parent not wanting to see me; after I was bitten my mother had been distant until she ended up leaving me and Dad.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:47 am

I sighed. "And what is supposed to be covering me?" I asked, benidng down to grab my underwear.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:48 am

"so being in the forbidden forest... tripping... that's not dangerous at all?" I asked, smiling slightly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:49 am

" It does and thanks....I sometimes feel that way...When I was ten my sister and I were outside to long and two guys came and attacked us....We both got beat up pretty badly...they knocked me out after....they were done seeing what they could get from me..." I said as I forced a smile as I felt my eyes watering. " They took my sister zoey...they ended up finding her body two days after..." I explained as I held onto him and didn't want to let go. In his arms I felt so safe.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:50 am

" Tripping in the forest is not dangerous at all.." I shook my head. Please if she knew....I smirked. " That's nothing.."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next