Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

+2
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 10 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:52 am

I stopped walking and held on to her. I kissed her forehead and gave her a big hug.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 10 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:53 am

"That's nothing? Tell me more about your crazy adventures, then," I said. I wasn't worried about anything right now. I wasn't trying to ge tout of him anything about him and the guys.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:57 am

" Sorry...." I mumbled. " I haven't seen my dad since that day..." I told him. I was not wanting to be put down. Well, I could always go make the tea and then hope back into his arms. I smiled at the thought. " We're here.." I said. " I guess I can walk in there..." I smiled. " I'll make the tea then I'll come back and sit on your lap." I informed him of my decision.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 am

I chuckled. "That's perfectly fine," I said, saying the password and letting her head in before m.e
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:09 am

" Thank you.." I said as I walked in. " Oh hey guys...Remus apparently...we're interrupting them. " I said smiling as I walked right by to get the tea.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 am

I grinned. " Hey guys." I said sitting up more. " We have to share the Common Room. Just so you know Moony... Prongs and Lily have some awesome news." I told them.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 am

I looked at them and smiled. "No, you're not interrupting anythign really," I said.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:44 am

I grinned. " Well that'sgood to hear.." I said coming back with tea and handing one to remus. I stood and waited for him to sit down for me to sit down on him.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:10 am

" Do you really think I would've cared if you had interrupted?" I asked with a smirk. Sitting up I did up my shirt a little bit.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:31 am

I sat and waited for Chloe to sit down before answering. "Knowing you Sirius, no you wuoldn't have cared that much. But first, I think I know Ember decently well tok now she would've cared. And second, it looks like we interrupted something with the way your shirt is," I joked, taking a sip of tea.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:12 am

I grinned, " Well theres nothing wrong with unbuttoning my shirt. Besides I'm not sleeping in the dorm today. James and Lily are up there right now...so I'm staying down here. And besides, you know how much I will just take the nice shirt and unbutton it afterwards. I have a thing with altering nice clothes.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:18 pm

I rolled my eyes at the two guys. "So... you guys had a fun night?" I asked, getting the topic off of clothes.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:20 pm

I looked to Moony, " Yeah...Have fun?" I smiled. Knowing how happy Remus really was and Chloe looked as though she could jump over the Moon. Ahah.. I smiled at my own joke. Even though no one else heard it.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:59 am

" Yes.. I know I did." I smiled, taking a sip. " Tea hits the spot." I grinned, just noticing Ember's necklace. " That's so pretty. " I told her looking at it. " It was a good night for everyone then." I said taking a sip and making sure Remus wasn't holding the tea with the one hand so I could lean on him slightly.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 am

"Yes, I quite rather enjoyed myself," I said, smiling. And I wondered if SIruis woudl give Ember the necklace or not... I knew about it since he bought it, actually.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next