Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

+2
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 8 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:55 am

"I hear things when you're all talking at home... I'm not obliviuos. And my room is right next to James'," I told him, knowing that he completely ignored a lot of what i said. But it didn't matter... his silence actually told me more than what he said. "But don't worry... your secret is safe wiht me."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 8 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 am

I grinned, " Well thanks...." I shook my head. Sitting up, I thought he should know. " I'm not sleepy anymore hun...are you?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:57 am

"Would it get you to stop talking about your hurt feet?" I asked jokingly, grinning at her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:58 am

I shrugged. "Yes and no.... if you want to stay up adn talk, I will."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:59 am

I mocked being hurt, then smirked. " A little..." I looked up to him.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:03 am

I smiled, " That's good..I won't bore you with planning stuff yet... I'll start that in a little while..." I nodded, as I didn't want to bore him with a whole bunch of ideas. I was a girl so that meant mostly I have been thinking about my own marriage since I was about five years old. Something was bothering me though, where they went....every once a month. " James...are you an animagus?" I asked him outright. I figured it out about Remus...I wasn't going to ask him about that. I was only going to ask him about himself.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:07 am

I nodded, not knowing what to say. " Alrighty..." I was stuck she was just asking about nicknames...and if I'm an animagus.....it wouldn't be telling her about why I'm an animagus. I still couldn't.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:13 am

That startled the smile right off my face. I forced a chuckle and said, "Babe... where did that come from?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:15 am

I shrugged. "it's not a big deal, I was just curiuos," I assured. "But I'm pretty sure I could figure it out if I wanted to."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:16 am

I bit my lip, " Well, you guys leave every month..and when you come back you're not always healed up by Madam pomfrey...so it just had me wondering and worried about you guys is all." I looked up to him. I didn't want to pry but I wanted to help them as much as I could.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:18 am

I chuckled. I scooped her up. "Here we go," I said, starting to walk up the stairs.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:19 am

I nodded with a smile. I needed to talk to the guys about them asking questions. Not wanting her to pry and follow us one night or something and find out the wrong way. Remus wouldn't want that. I'm not the one who decides who gets to know. " That's alright..you're allowed to be curious."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:20 am

"We're just doing stuff. Nothing to worry about," I saiid, trying to give her a nice reassuring smile.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:21 am

Smiling as I was scooped up. " I'm not complaining." As I hung onto his shoulders. " Thanks Remus." I gave him a kiss on the cheek. " When we get to the Common room. I'll make lots of tea."
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:23 am

"That's right," I said, "I'm allowed to be curious. But you just better not get hurt..." I warned, giving him a look.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next