Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

+2
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 3 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:43 pm

I laughed. "Damn right I'm feisty....we can finish planning shopping trip for tomorrow...as long as your not going to leave the bed are you?" I asked him. He was my blanket. That's how I slept..feeling like I slept so much better when he was there. " I feel like that too James." I admitted with a smile on my face. " That's kind of what me and Ember were talking about. " I told him. I cuddled up to him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 3 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:45 pm

I couldn't believe what just happened. The waiting was well worth it. I had to say something or else I was sure I'd freak him out. I couldn't find words... he made me speechless. "Want some ice cream?" were the first words that escaped my lips and I put my hand to my mouth and felt my cheeks get really red. "I mean... I'll remember... for sure..."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm

I gave a bark of a laugh. " I would love some ice cream..and I'm glad you'll remember." I said taking the ice cream from her. " I've wanted to do that for a while now. " I said as I ran a hand through my hair and leaned back slightly and undoing my shirt completely. " Ah...feels better."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:50 pm

"Only for a moment," I said, getting out of the bed adn going to my trunk. I rummaged through it and pulled out a small velvet box. It may be slightly cliche to do this on Valentine's Day... but what better time than after knowing you cna handle all the personalities of the one you love? I returned to the bed and sat on the side. "Lily, I love you... and I want to give you your present now... since I didn't have a chance to earlier," I said. I got down on one knee and opened the box to reveal my grandmother's ring. "Lily Evans... will you marry me?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:51 pm

"So... that means what I think it means?" I asked hestitantly, biting my lip slightly. I was definitely trying to ignore the open shirt.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:55 pm

I grinned as I felt goosebumps consume me I smiled and felt my eyes tearing up. " Yes!" I nodded well tears of happiness rolled down my face. Regaining myself. " Yes, I'll Marry you James Potter." I said pulling him up and kissing him wrapping my arms around his neck. " I love you." Then it clicked, " Oh gosh I have to tell.." I gave him a quick kiss and ran out of the dorm. " EMBER!!!" I squealed running down the stairs. " I'm going TO BE YOUR SISTER IN LAW!!" I shouted happily. " YOUR BROTHER PROPOSED!" I said excitedly. As I ran down to show Ember the beautiful ring.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:56 pm

I grinned and nodded. " Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. I'm lame I know...I looked to her to see her response.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:58 pm

I kissed her back and then as soon as I was going to make any sort of move, she rand downstairs screaming. Women. I shook my head and smiled, making my way down after her.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:00 pm

I grinned at him. And since he already broke the ice and since it was hardly a kiss at all, I just dove in for the answer. Our lips barely met when Lily came downstairs. I pulled away and smiled at Sirius... then I realized what Lily said. I turned around and ran to give her a big hug. "OMG!! NO! It's about time! Ohhh! I'm soooo happy!"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:05 pm

I could not stop grinning. " I know me too!!" I pulled my hair to the side. " And on Valentine's Day. Adorable. " I looked back at him. I loved him with all I have. I am glad to know I will spend the rest of my life with him. " I'm not going to be able to sleep now unless he runs his hands through my hair....then sadly I'll be out...but Oh wow.. I'm so awake. Aw you guys then Remus and chloe." I was just full of happiness nothing could tear it down. I ran over to Sirius and showed him and he grinned and walked to James and I went to Ember. " It's awesome. I'm going to need your help with so much stuff.. will you be maid of honour? " I asked her. " Oh and we have to tell my parents and your parents. Oh wow. I'm so happy."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:07 pm

I grinned as I had my hand on ember's back. Then actually hearing what Lily was rambling happily about. I walked over to James, " Congrats man. I'm glad you finally did it too. On Valentine's day. You'll earn some brownie points." I grinned giving my friend a quick hug as I walked over to Lily and gave her a hug. There really wasn't a couple like James and Lily they were made for each other and now they truly know it. I'm glad he got permission to give the ring.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:12 pm

I grinned at Sirius. "Thanks mate," I said. "And for the record, I saw what you were doing. And... if you must." That was as good as permission. I smiled. I couldn't believe how happy Ember looked... so I had to give in.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:13 pm

.wysiwyg {
FONT: 10pt verdana,geneva,lucida,'lucida grande',arial,helvetica,sans-serif; BACKGROUND: #ffffff; COLOR: #5c758c
}
P {
MARGIN: 0px
}
I grinned. "Of course!" I said. I hated to be selfish, but I wanted time with
Sirius... time I've been waiting for this for awhile. But how could I deny Lily happiness? "That may just give us mor eof a purpose when we go shopping!"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:15 pm

" Oh my god yes!" I said happily. I looked to them and.." sorry..." I grinned. " Know what...we'll talk to you guys tomorrow.. James and I are going to go to bed right hun?" I asked him with a smile and a wink.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:23 pm

I smiled, " Congrats again mate. And That means a lot mate. " I gave him a nod with a grin. " Well, in other words they just would like to be left alone...so in other words I'm sleeping down here...." I laughed. " We'll have to celebrate tomorrow when Everyone gets here. Moony's out late I think..." I stated smiling. " I think he may be doing his gentlemen like thing of keeping her warm and maybe walking around. " I told them. Trying to ignore my best mate and his new fiancee are going upstairs to have sex. " We'll all go for Drinks at Three Broomsticks?" I suggested. People had to know I was planning something for them. I was happy .. I had a girl who I cared a lot for. And my best friend has the love of his life. I watched as they went upstairs and I saw the door close. I looked to her I grabbed her face, and pulled her close as our lips met more passionately. I broke the kiss, " So I guess it's a yes hm?" I asked Ember.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next