Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

+2
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 11 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:00 am

Smiling, " The night turned out well." I sat up a little to take another sip looking to Ember who looked as if she was on cloud nine. I think it was a fantastic night for everyone. " So how big is this news of James and Lily's? " I asked wanting to know how big it was and how we're going to have to go out and celebrate it.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 11 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:01 am

"I have a vague idea i know what it is," I said. James had shown me a ring not too long ago... I wonder if he finally popped th e question.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:06 am

That raised my question, " I wonder....I guess I'll have to be patient although its not my strong suit." I laughed. Everyone seemed to be with who they all liked and no one could be happier. I took a sip of the tea and cuddled into remus a little more. He was so warm so it was easy for me to relax.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:12 am

I snuggled up to Sirius... unable to believe that he was mine now. "They better hurry up and come down to tell you... because I'm about to," I said, starting to feel really tired. It had been a long night.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 am

I laid beside him, and smiled looking to my new engagement room. " We should go see if Remus and Chloe got back. We need to share this with them too." I said with a grin. I stood up and put my t-shirt and shorts on and waited for him to come with me. " Well?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:59 pm

I pulled her up closer to me. " They'll be down soon I'm sure of it. They'll want to tell you guys...and Ember...fall asleep if you're going to. I'll wake you up when they get down here." I told her with a smile.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:29 am

"No... because as soon as I'd lcose my eyes, they'd come down," I said, smiling slightly. "My brother just happens to have that perfect of timing all the time."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:02 am

I pulled on my pants. "Alright, I'm ready. It's not like they haven't seen me shirtless before," I said, since she stole my shirt.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:26 am

I laughed. " Very true...and I know she's your sister but she'll of course tell you to put clothes on." I teased as I was in such a good mood. Nothing could ruin my mood and if it did. Something was VERY wrong. To whom ever made me mad I already felt bad for them. I went down the stairs. " Hey guys!" I said smiling as I seen Chloe and Remus.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11