Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977 Empty What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:29 am

I had heard one of those little girls chattering excitedly about Ember... so naturally I listened. What I heard, pissed me off big time. What did he think he was doign? Asking my sister to the dance? Did he honestly think I'd let him go? Seriously? "SIrius! I know you're in here somewhere," I yelled, entering the common room. I didn't know if he was in teh dorm or down here, but I got some serious looks from everyone. "Shove it..." I muttered to them, giving them all looks of disgust. I was not in the mood to deal with anyone right now. "Sirius!"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977 Empty Re: What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:32 am

Sitting in the dorms, hearing my name being bellowed, " Oh good... here I thought this would be helping him...." I rolled my eyes getting ready for an arguement. I decided to yell down. " PRONGS!!!" I shouted from the dorms, no way was I going to just walk down stairs and let everyone become super nosy.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977 Empty Re: What the Hell, Mate? -- Early February 1977

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 am

"Get your ass down here! I need to speak with you!" I shouted back. Speak... more like smack around for a bit. That'd make me feel a lot better right now. And this was why Ember had no love life. And I was okay with that, even if she was totally upset about it.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:38 am

Sighing, knowing he was going to end up punching me or something....I can't hit him back... I just can't... he's my brother... The way I see it is I was helping her and him from any creepers wanting to get in her pants or something. Grudgingly, getting up and walking down to the Common Room. "Yes.." I said looking at him. I'd let him get it out at me, then explain my story...
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:41 am

Now that he was in front of me, I couldn't hit him! He's been there for me for everything. "What the hell, mate? I heard from one of Ember's friends that you're going to the dance with her? I mean... seriously? How could you think I'd let that slide?" My voice was quiet, but I was speaking sternly yet politely at the same time.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:49 am

" I only did it to help both of you in a way... Prongs she likes me so I figured me taking her to the dance wouldn't matter. It's me..you know I'm not going to go for your sister mate... No other little fifth years will get near her either in the sense that tehy will just want sex from her." I said whispering. " You know what fifth years are like." I said whispering. I was only doing it to help everyone, " She likes me, so I asked her...in the way that no guy that wants something will be given the chance to get it...they'll be afraid to come to me.." I really seen what I was doing as helping. She was happy. " It's just me taking her to the dance prongs... I wouldn't hurt her Prongs..." I couldn't believe he had this much of an issue with me taking his sister.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:55 am

Well. He had a good argument. Better than mine: pure anger. "Damn it, Padfoot..." I muttered, sighing. I was reluctant to agree becaue I knew how we were with women... but then a vision of Ember being really, truly happy popped into my head. Then so did other boys. I guess Sirius was the best choice out of them all. "Ok. I'm not ahppy about it one bit, but you make a good argument. If you hurt her... I will kill you. I don't care if you're my best mate. After the dance... just let her down easy... she should already know it's too good to be true or to last or anything like that. so hopefully she'll be the one to say something. But knowing her she won't... but still... just behave and try to make her behave as well." This was so hard to be nice right now. I still wanted to punch something... though it was probably best it wasn't Sirius.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:11 am

Smirking slightly, knowing I had won. " Makes sense Mate.. and I won't...but you know that I will end up hurting her right?...by the letting her down easy?...." I told him knowing she would end up wanting to kill me or something.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:12 am

"but if you do it gently, I won't be mad with you," I told him. "If you just like... leave her during the middle she'd be super crushed. That way she'd only be al ittle crushed."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:24 am

I nodded. " Okay gently...will do.." Smiling, " Mate...I'm going all corny here...but I only did it because I thought it would help..." Smiling, " Just so you know...she seemed really happy mate. " I pointed out to him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:29 am

"Just don't get all mushy mushy and snog her or anything... I know how dances can go... I've been to plenty that have ended a certainw ay... just don't do that," I said. "And I understand... just not when I heard it through the grapevine."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:34 am

I gave a laugh, " Mushy mushy..." I laughed a little. " Don't worry... and next time mate... you hear that.... come and talk to me.. I would've rather had a not so PUBLIC conversation with you..." I said public because people were listening still. " OI! ..we're talking here.." I snapped.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:39 am

I shrugged. "Eh... they'll spread the enws to Ember. She would never admit hearing it... so maybe now she'll be expecting it and it won't be as hard on her," I said, looking to the bright side of things.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:45 am

" Prongs...." I shook my head. May that as it be..it will break her heart if she hears... you know it will....and you know you don't want that.... " I told him. " I know you don't like hearing it prongs..but you may not like her having boys in her life..but now she's happy and hearing something like this... she wouldn't admit it... but it would suck for her and you know it."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:47 am

I groaned. "alright... fine. How should we deal with all the nosy people? I'm sure some simple charm work would suffice," I suggested looking at them all and counting. "There's only ten of them..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum