Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

+6
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
James Potter
Ember Potter Black
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Lily M. Evans Potter
10 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977 Empty Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 am

It was definitely busy in the girls dorm. We were all running around making sure everything was just right worried on how our dates were going to act when they see us. I laughed as I saw Chloe freaking out, looking for her shoes. " Chloe they're here!" I shouted holding up her shoes. She was cute, Remus had finally asked her. Glad he did....you could just tell he liked her and I knew she's liked him for a while. I laughed as I was actually calm this dance. This never happened. Weird..I smiled as I walked over and opened the closet door and looked at my dress. I looked over ot see Chloe looking somewhat upset. I rushed over. " Chloe you okay hon?" I asked her. Which made a whole bunch of girls look over to see what was going on.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977 Empty Re: Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:58 am

I smiled to Lily, " It's just I got a little worried, Remus was under the weather again...and he may not feel up to going. Which would suck...." I told her looking to the floor. I mean, I knew Remus would try to go...but I didn't want to force him to go.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977 Empty Re: Hands up, when the music drops we both put our hands up put your hands on my body. ---February 14th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:02 am

I smiled, " He's going.... he would've told you a lot sooner if he wasn't feeling good..." I told her. It was true. I knew about his secret, I wasn't about to divulge it either. " It's remus...he's not going to just up and ditch hon." I told her. " I'm sure he's more then happy to go with you to the dance." I smiled giving her a squeeze hug. It was normal for girls to become upset on the day of the dance worried about how it'll turn out.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:03 am

I walked into where Chloe and Lily's dorm was, since I was younger I didn't stay in the same room (bummer!). "Hey guys," I said, nervously making sure that my dress looked okay. I wanted this to the night Sirius would remember. If nothing happened, that was fine... but I wanted to make sure he'd always look back on this night in a good way and see that I wasn't just James's sister. I saw that Chloe was freaking out and that made my petty things disappear. "Chloe! Stop freaking out... everythign will work out fine. Besdies, if you start crying you'll ruin your makeup."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:04 am

I was down in the common room with the guys. I had tried for nearly an hour to make my hair look nice... but to no avail. "Do you think she'll care? I mean, she knows it's always crazy... but I want to make tonight amazing for her..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:06 am

"James, your hair won't listen no matter what you do, so give it a rest," I said, rolling my eyes and chuckling. "Question is, though, do I look like I've been through hell and back?" I knew that the cycle always made me look like shit. I tried really hard to look nice for Chloe. This was going to be our first dance and everything... so I wanted to make sure that I wasn't appalling. I knew I could barely dance, so my appearance was everything.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:07 am

"If you were worried about how you looked, you would've shaved," I joked around, laughing when I saw Remus's glare fused with a grin.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:11 am

I smiled. " Thanks guys... I know....I just panic sometimes... you guys should know this..." I told them. Man, I was a wreck when it came to guys, especially one I've liked for years. " I'll try.." I grinned. " Well, I think we all should get dressed...boys are probably waiting for us... " I told them all as that said girls ran all over the place. I ran over to my bed and opened my closet pulling out my dress and grabbed my purse off my bedside table. This will be great. " Em!" I shouted. " I love the dress...def. a good colour on you." I smiled as I changed into my dress. Looking to all the girls everyone was making final adjustments as Lily looked back at me I smiled. " Love it Lily!" I smiled. It was something all the girls did was compliment on the dress choice.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:15 am

I smiled looking at everyone. " We all look awesome... they're going to have a hard time finding words..that's for sure." I laughed. Just imaging James' face. " Well, since we're ready yeah..." I opened the door and went first down the stairs making sure I was not going to fall and ruin this dress. I didn't see the guys until I rounded a corner which I just came to I saw them all waiting and fixing hair and fixing ties. I smiled. I continued knowing somewhat of a line was behind me. " Hi guys." I said letting them know we were all ready.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:17 am

I grinned as I saw Lily, James would definitely have a problem even saying hello. I looked over to Prongs who hadn't noticed yet. " Prongs.." I nudged my head towards the stairs as I adjusted my tie.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:19 am

I turned and I had trouble keepign my mouth closed. Lily looked beautiful. Well, more beautiful than normal. I took a quick second to look at the other two girls, just to say I saw them. Chloe looked dashing; I don't even want to say how Ember looked. My eyes went back to Lily and I grinned, walking up to her. "Hey Beautiful," I said holding out my hand so I could be a gentleman and kiss it for her. I learned some tricks.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:21 am

" Well don't you boys look handsome." I smiled, taking James' hand. " You look so handsome." I told him as I gave him a kiss. I turned to wait for Ember and chloe to actually make it down the stairs.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:22 am

I grew more and more nervous as I walked down the steps. I could feel myself shaking slightly. What if he stood me up? That would be something Sirius and James would do t me because they would think it was funny. I took a deep breath to calm myself; I was being ridiculous. I walked down teh stairs behind LIly and saw the guys. James hair was still sticking up. Remus actually looked nicer than normal. Sirius... looked like Sirius. Only ten times better. I smiled at him. How was I going to keep this from being awkward? I knew it wasn't going to progress into anything, but I couldn't help but wish it would after seeing him all dressed up. "Hey," I said, lamely, knowing that that wasn't a proper hello... but since we were just friends, what was a good hello for a situation like this?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:23 am

I stood there, waiting for CHloe to come down the stairs. First it was Lily, then it was Ember, so I knew Chloe was next. I took a step towards the stairs before Chloe even made her appearance; I knew her too well. I had a feeling her and heels didn't mix well together.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:24 am

I smiled. " Hey, you look beautiful." I offered my arm to her to have her hook arms to walk down to the hall. I looked over to Moony who looked like he didn't know what to do with himself. " Relax." I nodded my head at the stairs which he already did. Guess he wasn't doing bad at all.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next