Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

+2
Ember Potter Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
6 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:39 pm

"Does he now?" I asked, interestedly. "...and hopefully they're coming back soon. I'm getting kind of tired.... all this wore me out," I said, shaking my head and laughed slightly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977 - Page 2 Empty Re: A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point. That's basic spelling that every woman ought to know.--- February 14th 1977

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:46 pm

I laughed, " I understand...they should be back soon... James' conscience should be eating him up." I pointed out with a grin.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:54 pm

"Gotta love it when that ahppens," I said, grinning at her.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

I slowly entered the common room tos ee Lily adn Ember chatting. At least i heard some laughter, so it wasn't that bad. I cleared my throat. "Er... Lily... the dorm?" I asked, hoping to give Sirius time alone.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:57 pm

I agreed " Sometimes it's handy..cause I'll always know he'll be there." I nodded. Pulling my robe around me. " I think I hear someone coming..." I told her. They weren't very quiet. I heard James talk, I nodded slowly giving a grin to Ember as I walked up the dorm wrapping my robe around me as I led James up the stairs to the dorm.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

I gave my friend a pat on the back as I walked into seeing Ember curled up on the couch. " Hey...feeling a little better?" I asked her with a small smile.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:08 pm

I nodded, not sure how I wanted to feel right now. "yeah, I think so. So... you can sit if you want... or not."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:09 pm

"Lily, I'm sorry," I said, having to get that out there. "I just get crazy... it's hard... I've never really thought of Ember being grown up until tonight and I don't know. I freaked. And I didn't mean to snap at you... you didnt' do a damn thing wrong..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:13 pm

I nodded slowly and walked over and grabbed spot on the couch. " Sounds good.." I made myself a little more comfortable and loosened my tie and my collar. " Listen...I wanted to talk..."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:16 pm

I sat down and nodded. " Yes sometimes you get unreasonable when it comes to your sister..." I said walking over to the bed and giving him a nod for him to come over. " It just hurt me when you said I go into everyone else's business when I try to help..." I told him. " I mean I don't see it that way...but I guess I do come across a little strong sometimes.." I said feeling myself just want hold him closer and lay down to talk. Ember was right. This wore me right out. " It just ..I felt like no matter what I said to try to help you didn't work and only made you mad at me.." I said grabbing his hands to hold onto.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:19 pm

I pulled her into my arms. "Babe... that's when you just hit me over the head," I said, laughing. "You should know this by now... I only listen to that when I get crazy."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:21 pm

I nodded again. I was readying myself for the worst. I wasn't sure what I wanted to happen... this was the moment I had always been waiting for,but I wasn't stupid enough to get my hopes up. "Yeah, I sorta figured. But seeings that I'm nothing like James, you can actually say everything on your mind," I said joking slightly.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:28 pm

I gave a laugh, " Yeah, I knew that the second I got here..." I told him honestly. " I just spoke with Ember...and we ate some Ice cream and talked for a bit...By the way..we're going on a shopping trip and we're dragging you and Sirius along. " I grinned. I snuggled up into his arms. " You know it's a bad thing when I can't stay mad at you....you make it difficult." I teased. I loved just having his arms around me. " I know you're just a stubborn guy sometimes."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 pm

I grinned and nodded. " I asked because I knew you liked me...so I figured it would be an awesome night that we would never forget...I won't forget...ever. I don't want to forget about you." I told her honestly. " Just hanging out with you is so much different compared to hanging out with other girls here.. They see a guy that is pretty and they want him for that reason only. They don't sit here and talk to me." I told her. I looked over to her and smiled. I bit my lip. I had to do it. Even though it may get me slapped. I took her face in my hands and I brought her face to mine as I brushed my lips against hers. Just lightly and just for a moment. I broke, " I don't want to forget about you...you're different." I smiled. Looking to her if she wanted to talk.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:38 pm

"And I know you're fiesty," I said, chuckling. "What do you say to crashing and plannign the shopping trip later? Babe... we're just like an old married couple... we can go through anything togehter. I feel confident that we could do anything really."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next