Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

+3
George Weasley
Natasha Illnois
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  - Page 5 Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:41 am

" It's where I went to be alone...someone made me mad and I ended up there. " I explained. It was awesome to just open up to him about me and the house. I loved it.

Back to top Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  - Page 5 Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:48 am

"It must be nice to have someplace to go when you're mad," I said. Sometimes when I was home I wish I had that... but then again I wouldn't trade my childhood house for anything.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:50 am

" Yes and no...because when I went there I was never left alone." I said with a laugh. I leaned on him, " I'm happy." I said simply as I took his hand and traced shapes on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:56 am

I wrapped my other arm around her and pulled her close. "You know... I'm glad everyone else sees you as tough shit," I said, "because that makes the moments when you're a softy all that more special." That was my way of saying that I was glad she opened up with me.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:10 pm

I laughed, " You know I am tough shit." I grinned. I gave him a kiss on the cheek, " I know, it does. I trust you." I said with a smile, knowing that he has made me so much more comfortable that it seems easy to chat with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:23 am

I chuckled and knew that the tough front was just a way to protect herself from everything. Just like Fred and I were big jokesters. It was way for us to protect ourselves form people insulting our family for being a little unwealthy. But we were a happy family unlike a lot of the rich folks at Hogwarts. An family was all that mattered. "I'm glad... because I'm starting to think that it'd be awful hard to live without you in my life," I told her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:57 am

" I'm glad." I said putting a hand on my chest. " It is wonderful to know that you bring out your soft side as well." I said happily. " Knowing you guys aren't spiteful pranksters is good as well...although, I knew that a while ago." I said pointedly. Knowing that they don't just prank someone because they don't like them. They pretty much go after everyone and help everyone. " I can just see you guys owning your own shop or something. "

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 27, 2013 10:42 am

I sighed, thinking how lovely that would be. "Well, right now we're just trying to see if Zonko's would want to try any of our inventions. We don't have the means to get our own shop opened up... but man... that'd be the dream," I said, squeezing her a little bit closer. "And what would be your dream?" I questioned, thinking how it would be nice to just lay there, dreaming.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:19 am

I smiled, " I have a few dreams..." I said turning red a little. I would leave out the getting married and having kids...or would I? I smiled slightly, picturing the future I have with George. " Well, I want to get the opportunity to sing my songs, live in a way. Have my own concert.." I said to him, " I have wanted to do that for a long time...but I don't know what stops me. I guess I still don't want people to know my thoughts. I want to be a singer, I love singing and writing. Of course the pranking works for me as well..." I said with a laugh. " My biggest one....in the future, getting married...having kids..." I explained.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:26 am

I nodded. "You'll need to get over that," I said bluntly. "From what I've heard, your voice is lovely..." I trailed off, thinking. "I'll tell you what. You work on getting out there in front of people and singing. And see if I can manage to scrounge up enough dough to get a joke shop opened up with Fred." I grinned, knowing that it would probably never happen, but just the idea was awesome. I sighed a little bit, just thinking about it. I looked over at her. "Hmm... why doesn't it surprise me that a family is one of your biggest dreams," I said, smilling.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:41 am

" Thank you." I said after I heard his compliment about my voice. Then it hit me, " When did you hear me sing?" I asked him, I don't normally sing in front of people. I mean, I want to sing in front of George. I really do. " I actually need to sing in front of you.." I told him and then blushed, " I'll work on it." I nodded, " It doesn't surprise you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:49 am

"Don't worry about it," I told her, grinning mischievously. "But yes... I would like to hear you when you want me to hear you," I added. I had my ways of getting around. I had only heard her by accident. I chuckled a little bit. "Of course it doesn't... you're a family oriented person. You family means the world to you... I should be able to recognize the signs: I'm the same way. You don't mess with the family. End of discussion. There's just one slight difference between us... I don't get into fights," I teased.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:59 pm

I looked to my wife, " I guess I don't mind the kid...." I said with a grin. " He seems to make her happy.." I grumbled. I was very undecided about this. Not to mention the two of them are alone now. Which I do not like.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:14 pm

" I would love you to hear me sing." I bit my lip, " I just get nervous when singing because they're songs I wrote to have them sung is just like singing out a diary." I explained. I loved it though, mixing notes with my music. " That is true as well, I fight...you not so much." I said as I laughed, trying to picture if George fought. Mind you he stood past 6'0 so I don't think many people will try anything in the first place. He looked intimidating when he wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:39 am

I smiled at her and squeezed her hand genlty.  "Only let me listen when you're ready.  I won't rush you to sing nay of your songs.  I know how important they are to you," I said.  I wasn't about to force her to sing or anything.  That would be cruel.  "I find that I don't need to fight with people to not mess with my family... I think us Weasleys have our own little army on our side and people know that.  There are seven of us kids... so it'd be hard to go up against us.  Yeah, Percy is a prick who doesn't think of anyoen but himself, but if necessary, he'd help us out."  I hated Percy... he was such a pain in the arse.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next