Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will I really make it here? -- September First Year

2 posters

Go down

Will I really make it here? -- September First Year Empty Will I really make it here? -- September First Year

Post  Ava Ollivander Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:24 pm

Brad helped me on the way back to the tower the night after the Opening Feast, but we had not had much free time until after dinner the next day.  I walked back up to the Tower with him, saying goodbye to Shay at the separation between the two House towers.  Bradley answered the question and we entered.  I shook my head.  "Do you think I'll ever know the answer?" I questioned, not entirely sure if I could.  "That one seemed rather difficult..."
Ava Ollivander
Ava Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Will I really make it here? -- September First Year Empty Re: Will I really make it here? -- September First Year

Post  Bradley Jordan Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:34 am

I chuckled at Ava and nodded, loosening my blue tie that was around my  neck still.  "Of course you'll know the answer," I said to her confidently.  "Trust me, the hat Sorted you in this House for a reason."
Bradley Jordan
Bradley Jordan

Back to top Go down

Will I really make it here? -- September First Year Empty Re: Will I really make it here? -- September First Year

Post  Ava Ollivander Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:28 pm

At least that was a relief.  "So the Sorting hat never made a mistake?" I questioned, wondering if I would be better off in Slytherin.  I mean, my mum's entire family had been Sorted into that House.
Ava Ollivander
Ava Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley Jordan Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:40 pm

I furrowed my brow slightly.  "I don't think so," I said to her honestly.  "From what I've read it seems to be spot on.  There might be other traits from other Houses that a person displays, obviously, but the Hat is normally right."
Bradley Jordan
Bradley Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Ollivander Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:38 pm

I was rather relieved.  "Oh, that's good to hear," I said to him.  I had been really worried about that because of being a Carrow.
Ava Ollivander
Ava Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley Jordan Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:54 am

I grinned at my cousin.  "You shouldn't worry so much, Ava," I said to her easily.  "I think you'll find that there are a lot of kids here who don't care and don't know what your family's history is.  All it matters is who you are..."
Bradley Jordan
Bradley Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Ava Ollivander Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:33 pm

I hated that Brad knew what I was thinking. I rolled my eyes at him. "What if I'm not worried?" I pointed out, even though I definitely was. How as I, an eleven year old, supposed to make up for an entire family's crimes? I had to prove everyone wrong about me... and at least the Sorting Hat helped with that by taking this one small step by Sorting me into Ravenclaw.
Ava Ollivander
Ava Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Bradley Jordan Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:53 pm

Why was it that women made things so difficult? "I grew up with you," I pointed out to Ava, "I know your worried look... and, hate to break it to you, that's the face you're wearing. So just relax about it... you got this. I know by the end of the year, no one will even think twice about who you are adn what you stand for."
Bradley Jordan
Bradley Jordan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down