Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

+3
George Weasley
Natasha Illnois
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  - Page 4 Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  George Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:40 am

I lifted her up and what she told me nearly made me drop her. I mean, of course I loved her. I just wasn't expecting to hear it from her right then. I looked down and grinned at her. "And I love you, Lenni," I told her. I did set her down gently, that way I could lean in and give her a proper kiss.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  - Page 4 Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:45 am

I leaned up to him, put my arms around his neck and pulled him close. Breaking it, I smiled. So well, my brother was right.....will I tell him that....NO WAY. I knew I was getting scooped back up in his arms to go back to the tower. " I suppose you aren't going to want to go do something.." I asked him. I knew he would say no to the flying....but I figured I'd try. " We could go flying?" I said making a plea bargain as sitting i nthe common room was fun and all. but it was exciting to be outside. Although we can just cuddle up by the fire. hmmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:24 am

"No flying," I told her softly. "But I can make a deal... I know you love the outdoors... why don't we get changed into something comfortable and head outside with a blanket and sit by a fire out there? It'd be more personal and peaceful." I looked at her and hoped that I made a good compromise.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:16 pm

I loved the sound of that. " That sounds great!" I said as I got up and walked up to the dorms and figured into a pair of my track pants with a tank top and just steal one of George's sweaters. I put my hair in a ponytail and hobbled over to the boys dorm, " George can you please bring me one of your sweaters. His sweater was more comfortable than mine.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:42 pm

I was coming down the stairs as she said that. "Already grabbed your favorite," I said, tossing it to her. I had changed into some sweats and t-shirt and had a jacket for myself. I had also grabbed us a blanket. "Don't you look all cute," I added, enjoying seeing her dressed down as much as I loved seein gher dress up. Not a lot of people got to see her this casual.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:09 pm

I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. " Thank you." I said as I took the blanket from him. " This is my favourite one too.." I said with a smirk. " Thanks darlin'" I said as I leaned on him as we left to go sit outside. I'll be honest anywhere I was with him. I was happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:19 pm

I took us out to the shore line and laid the blanket down. I helped elena get down... she seemed to get a little more sore as teh time went on. I figured she'd enjoy being pampered for only a little while. She hated being dependent. I waved my wand and started us a fire. I sat down with her and put my arm around her. "You know you better take it easy the next few days," I told her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:23 pm

I sighed, " I know....but I know you'll be there to do it." I said with a smile as I leaned on him as I traced his chest. Looking over to the fire, and up at the sky. " It's beautiful. "

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:46 pm

"Yeah yeah... you've practically have got me wrapped around your finger," I told her honestly. Normally I wouldn't bend over backwards to help a girl like this. But my god, I would bend over backwards, break my back, et cetera et cetera just to make sure elena was happy and okay.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:50 pm

I raised my eyebrows, " Hmmm... I like this. " I said with a smirk as I twirled around my hair. " You know I won't take advantage of this right.." I told him feeling like he should know.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:59 pm

"Mmhmm," I said sarcastically. I figured she would eventually or at one point in time, but I didn't believe she'd do it all the time. At least not on purpose. That's why I didn't mind telling her that.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:05 pm

I gave him a light punch on the arm, " Shut up.." I said with a laugh. I would not...at least not all the time. I don't think I would take advantage at all. Well, again not at once. I leaned back, " You know it's a beautiful sky.."

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:13 am

leaned backwith her and looked at the stars. "You know... sort of makes me wish I'd pay attention in Astronomy," I mused, a slight smile on my face.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:38 am

I smiled, " I love Astronomy..which is why I get to have a sky light in my room." I said to him, it was simple my dad did it for me. " My dad knows I find it oddly calming to look at the sky. " I told him. " It was either keep me busy with a book....or I looked at the stars...it was actually one instance where Me and my mum got into a fight and dad knew where to go. I have a tree fort out back...did you see it?" I asked him sitting up.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:53 am

"I think I may know what you're talking about,' I said. I could vaguely remember having seen something... but I can't say I really investigated it much.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next