Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

+3
George Weasley
Natasha Illnois
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
7 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  Empty I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:42 am

After class I was walking to meet up with George and discuss some pranks. I have had these three girls follow me the entire day. I have had it up to here with them. It makes it even worse when I can hear them whispering about me. George this...then my patience snapped. I overheard what made me turn around on them. " Repeat that..." I said venomously. I wanted to see if they had enough courage to tell me.

Back to top Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  Natasha Illnois Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:45 am

We stopped short of her and giggled, " Well, we were just talking about how George can do some much better than you....you know a convict's little bratty spawn." I said simply. Knowing this was driving her nuts. I wanted to see Black get knocked out and I guess it would be wonderful if it was me to do it. So, I'll just let her hit me then I play the self defense card. Smirking, " Come on now Black you really think George is going to stay with you?" I sneered. Loving watching her skin crawl. My friends laughed at her as I went on talking.
Natasha Illnois
Natasha Illnois

Back to top Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:59 am

I rolled my eyes, " Really why is it when I have a guy who I am into...someone seems it fit to say how much better he is than I am..." I said getting really bored with hearing this. Getting told this about Will was weird he was like my brother. I sighed, " So, do I really think George is going to stay with me...yeah I do....Leave my dad out of this Illnois....." I warned her. I am not afraid to put people in their place.

I love having George and if she thinks she is ruining this...she has got another thing coming. " So, I say again can you and your Ilk quit following me." I finished making sure I made this very clear to them to leave me alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:06 am

I checked my watch, thinking that Elena may have found a better thing to do... or perhaps that there was some sort of issue. I glanced at the time and figured I'd give Elena about maybe five more minutes and if she didn't show, I'd make sure everything was alright.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Natasha Illnois Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:16 am

I raised my eyebrows at her, " Don't like us walking to the hall? " I asked her, little did she know we have other things to do than just annoy her. This was so much more fun. I wonder how worried George would be if she was late. " We don't want to keep you.....remember who wants to be connected to the Black's ruin his good name with dirt like you."
Natasha Illnois
Natasha Illnois

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:38 am

My patience with her was growing really thin, " Just go before I make you leave me alone. Referring me to dirt isn't a good place to go. " I informed her. She came towards me I stood perfectly straight. She did not intimidate me at all, " Call me dirt again I will make you eat dirt. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Natasha Illnois Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:46 am

" Make me eat dirt... no I don't want to end up like you.." I said with a sneer. " I like to keep my standards high just like George should." I said walking forward into her standing my ground. Did I overhear how many fights Elena has been in....yes I have. But she'll get in trouble or something...So what did I care. I smiled and crossed my arms in front of her. " You and your worthless family should just give up..."
Natasha Illnois
Natasha Illnois

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:52 am

I punched her square in the face. Telling me my family should just give up!...I'm no good!! UH!! I have had enough of this! Knocking her on her ass, she jumped back up and I punched her hard again. Her few friends were screaming fight! Then a few of them tried to jump in as well. One hit me while my back was to her. I slammed her into the wall, " Get off me.." I spat. Whipping around seeing Natasha coming at me. She yelled my name, I stuck my arm out and clothes lined her. Then I felt two pairs of arms around me then throwing me in the wall. Then one hand on the back of my head then slamming it into the wall again. I groaned pushing them as hard as I could. Making them drop me, on the ground I took a minute to shake my head as Natasha tackled me to the ground. I took her hand and put my feet on her stomach then threw her over me.

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:04 am

Alright... now where was she? I got up and started to head out to find her. Something wasn't right. She wouldn't have stood me up, I knew... but I wondered what was keeping her. I wasn't sure exactly where the ruckus was coming from, but I heard something. "Great,"I muttered. I would bet a galleon that Elena was involved. She always was... but with teh way it sounded, I needed some reinforcements.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:07 am

Jada and I were walking from our class, I of course was hungry so I got her to agree to come with me to the hall. " So, what would you like to eat m'dear?" I asked her with a smile.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:10 am

"I honestly don't know how you can eat so much," I said, teasing him. "I'll probably just have a little snack of some chocolate or something." what? I was a girl? Chocolate was one of my best friends.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:12 am

I needed my partner in crime and saw that he was with Jada headed towards the Great Hall. I ran up to them, slightly out of breath. "Guys... Elena -- or I'm assuming it's her -- is in a fight. It sounds bad... let's go," I told them. I really didnt' feel like waiting for them to realize. It sounded like Elena really needed help, so I went sprinting off in the direction of the fight, knowing that at least one of them would follow me.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:13 am

I laughed, " Well I am a beater.....high metabolism....HOw do you expect I keep this figure" I asked her with a grin. I had been beater for a while. So naturally I was very built. Hearing the thumping footsteps I turned and saw George. " Leni's in a fight...." I nodded to him as I took hold of Jada's hand and we took off after George.
Fred Weasley
Fred Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Natasha Illnois Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:15 am

I had regained composure, " You bitch!" I yelled as I had my friends hang onto her arms and I hit her hard in the gut. Making her sputter, I grinned, " Well this is where you belong Black..." I spat angrily at her as the girls held her us again and I grinned when I saw her bleeding.
Natasha Illnois
Natasha Illnois

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 am

I ran with the guys. I was hearing the yelling and knew this wasn't good. I tried to be more of a pacifist, but I would fight if I needed to. It was amazing what would come about when your boyfriend's brother's girlfriend needed help. I mean, I knew Elena for awhile, but still.
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next