Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everyone has a choice, deary, just make sure it's the right one.---October 15

2 posters

Go down

Everyone has a choice, deary, just make sure it's the right one.---October 15 Empty Everyone has a choice, deary, just make sure it's the right one.---October 15

Post  Victoria Weasley Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:23 pm

I had gotten back in from the lovely prank on the Slytherins, walking into the Great hall. I saw my cousin so, I walked over to the table then I plunked myself down right beside her, " So, finally caught up on the day?" I asked her. I do get bored easily so, hence the pranking and trying out dads new equipment. " I got the Slytherins nicely...the boys on the Quidditch team now have some nice coloured pink hair." I finished proudly.

Last edited by Victoria Weasley on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Everyone has a choice, deary, just make sure it's the right one.---October 15 Empty Re: Everyone has a choice, deary, just make sure it's the right one.---October 15

Post  Jessica Potter Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:52 pm

I looked over at Tori and laughed,  "Well that sounds like fun! Next time you pull a prank let me now, you know how much I love pranking" I grinned mischievously, " I have a great idea for a next prank." I said to peek Victoria's interest.

Jessica Potter

Back to top Go down

Everyone has a choice, deary, just make sure it's the right one.---October 15 Empty Re: Everyone has a choice, deary, just make sure it's the right one.---October 15

Post  Victoria Weasley Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:19 pm

I raised my eyebrows at her, " Well, I guess we can always see how you can handle being apart of the pranks..." I said as I grinned, " Well, you can always fill us in...and you are more than welcome to be apart of some test runs. Slytherins for the most part are great test dummies." I said with a shrug as they seemed the most logical test dummies. I mean, it's not as if we are going to test on someone we like such as the rest of the Hogwarts population. Or when people make us angry or just be jerks to someone we know or care about. Then it became personal.
Victoria Weasley
Victoria Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jessica Potter Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:48 pm

"Oh what did they do this time?" A loud crash is heard outside the door "umm what was that?" I go over to the door

Jessica Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down