Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

+3
George Weasley
Natasha Illnois
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
7 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  - Page 3 Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:37 pm

I laughed when George tried to lighten the mood. " Sorry.." I muttered quietly to Madam Pomfrey. We got out of the hospital Wing. " I'll ask for help if I need it.." I hoped he believed me. I didn't believe me. I could always hope, " We need to go see Remus then to the tower. I may need more help after Remus' office.." I explained. " I mean Professor Lupin's office..."

Back to top Go down

I know I never make this easy.....---TBD  - Page 3 Empty Re: I know I never make this easy.....---TBD

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:48 pm

I sighed and shook my head. I couldn't believe that she wanted to walk by herself. I just kept stride with her, making sure that if she slowed I did the same and vise versa. I didnt' need her falling or anything. "Do you really think that he's going to yell at you? He probably just wants to make sure you're okay," I told her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:52 pm

" He's not going to..." I said tripping slightly. Catching myself on him, I gave him a small smile. " Could I get a lift..." I asked him with a small pout. " He's going to tell me to ignore them or something to that tense. "

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:56 pm

I helped her get to Lupin's office. "Want me to go in with you or...?" I asked, unsure if Professor would let me.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:58 pm

I heard voices outside of my office and I opened the door. "Get in here," I said. "George, wait outside," I added. When the door was closed I looked at Elena and made sure she was at least sitting to rest. I sighed and leaned with my butt resting on the edge of my desk, just staring at her for a moment. "Elena... do you realize the extent of what you did today?" I questioned, keeping my tone serious.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:00 pm

I nodded to hiOh man, I hated going into his office on my own. I got into his office and grabbed a seat and waited for what I know is coming. " Self defense? " I asked him. I was fighting three of them. It is not my fault. I didn't start it, well actually...they were the first ones to pick on me. " No.." I said to him as I looked up. I hated having these conversations with Remus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 am

"I will tell you what that was," I said, still keeping my serious tone. Then a grin broke across my face. "That was exactly what Natasha needed. And I'm proud that you were able to stand up for yourself against three of them. Now, naturally, that can't leave this office. Nor should that behavior continue... but it's never a negative thing when you stand up for something you believe in, Elena. Just try to keep the fists out of it." I shook my head, still smiling.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:30 pm

I smiled, " Thanks..." I said to the man I respected immensely, a long time ago had a crush on. It meant a lot he knew I was standing up for myself and actually believed me. " I have a few cracked ribs and bruised ribs... and if I am feeling any problems with my head I am supposed to go back to Madam pomfrey..." I explained. " I am not proud of fighting...." I told him. " It just seemed like the easiest way to defend myself. " I went on. " It hurt to know people were judging us all the time...when I heard them it just enraged me.... " I looked down at the ground. " Judging a book by it's cover is what anyone here does and I am sick of it. Just making the point in that to stand up for it. "

I felt myself getting more emotional about it. I bit my lip to avoid crying in front of Remus. I was not going to do it. I was sore and with the pain I am in I hoped I could just get away with calling it chest pain. " I felt the only way I could protect my family is to stick up for them...and how we're not like the rest of the Black's and how dad would never have.....never have..." I felt the tears coming. " He would never do that to Uncle James and Aunt Lily...he wouldn't have and it just makes me mad these people were judging him before they knew..." I said letting the tears fall. I didn't care. " I'll try to leave the fists out of it. " I said looking to the floor. I knew George was there outside the door waiting for me to be done. " George has helped me a lot with the fighting...it has become a lot less...." I explained. Although I am sure Remus knew that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:03 pm

I really did feel so bad for these kids. More than Sirius would ever know. I knelt down by the chair and wrapped my arms around Elena to help comfort her. "I know how hard you're trying, sweetie," I said, kissing her on the forehead. I squeezed her -- carefully as to not hurt her -- as I continued. "You have no idea how it enrages me to hear them speak of my friends -- my family -- like that. Just try to realize how sad it is that they're all that ignorant to the truth. I know it doesn't make it any easier... and I know that I've had a lot of practice to control my rage and there's a different outlet that my rage goes through." The wolf always enjoyed when things angered me. Even with wolfbane's potion, sometimes it was hard to control it. I pulled back and kept one hand on her shoulder and cupped her cheek in the other, using my thumb to brush away some of her tears.

"I know you don't like it when other people fight your battles, but just know that George, me, and even Dean are willing to at least help," I told her, a small smile playing at my lips. "Don't go up against teh school without some sort of army, Lenni. Even you need some backup."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:10 pm

I hugged him tightly, ignoring my pain. " Thanks....I know...it's just hard.... how long did it take you to not want to beat them?" I asked him. It was hard or me to not want to ake them all on to make them stop. " It's not fair ..." I said quietly. " Me... need back up....pshh.." I said with a laugh. " I know... " I agreed with him when he said I had back up when I needed it. Just to even talk too, or goon a walk or something. I remember going on the walk with Will and him after the full moon. Just talking about stuff, " How do you just push it off.." I wanted to know how to do it. " Thanks again...".

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:34 pm

I sat back up and leaned against my desk again. "Well... when I push it to the back of my mind, there's something there that likes to feed off of it," I explained. "I think that helps on the off days. But when it gets closer to the cycle... that's when things get difficult. My other side is more alert and on some days it takes all I can to just not snap at them." I sighed and looked at Elena. "I know, that doesn't really help you. But I think the best you can do is to perhaps find the strength to ignore them in someone else... like George or Dean or someone else," I told her. "I understand not being able to be with them all the time for them to help you with that... I do believe that being able to ignore it will just come with time." I hated how I really couldn't give more insight on it. The way I handled rage and anger was definitely different than other people due to the fact that rage and anger fed the beast within.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:38 pm

I nodded smiling agreeing with him, " I don't like that you're always right..." I grumbled. " Thanks Remus.." I got up and hugged him again. " I better get going..I will try Remus...thanks." I said as I hobbled over to the door where I know George would pick me up and we go to the Tower. I pulled the door open and smiled to George. " Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:07 pm

I watched her go, shaking my head. I closed my office door after making sure that George had elena. I sat down at my desk and started to write yet another letter to the Blacks just to give them a heads up of what was going on again.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:22 pm

"Hey, how'd it go?" I asked, since Lupin just sort of closed his office door without even giving me some sort of hint.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:41 pm

I smiled, " Good..it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be....just told me to accept help more...when I need it...." I explained, " Speaking of which, can I get a lift?" I asked him. It was just great to be near him. I could feel his heat and it just relaxed me. I can't believe the mood he leaves me in. It's wonderful. I was happy and after he lifted me up. I was going to do it. " George, I love you." I told him. Anticipating the reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next