Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You cannot save everyone, you can only love them -- Fall 2001

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

You cannot save everyone, you can only love them -- Fall 2001 - Page 2 Empty Re: You cannot save everyone, you can only love them -- Fall 2001

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:08 am

I pursed my lips.  "Well, how are you going to deal with it?" I asked Pansy.  I was curious as to see where her mind was.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

You cannot save everyone, you can only love them -- Fall 2001 - Page 2 Empty Re: You cannot save everyone, you can only love them -- Fall 2001

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:22 pm

I looked over at Millicent.  "She's my daughter," I said adamantly.  "There's nothing to deal with.  I'm going to love her no matter what.  I'm not the one who wants the perfect heir -- that's Lucius.  And he'll just have to find a way to deal with his granddaughter."  I just hoped that he would not force Draco and I to do something -- he has been known to do such things.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:31 am

"I'm sure he will," I said darkly. If there was one thing I knew about Mr. Malfoy was that he got whatever he wanted by any means necessary. I hoped Pansy knew what she was up against. A mother's love could only get her daughter so far.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum