Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

+21
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Jetty Pettigrew
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Mia Slughorn
Amycus Carrow
Madelyn Black
Millicent Bulstrode
Vincent Crabbe
Lucius Malfoy
Maisie Cattermole
Evan Potter
Marie Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Draco Malfoy
Austin Matthews
Dorian Malfoy
Elliot Matthews
Abel Matthews
Narcissa Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Nolan Greyback
25 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005 - Page 11 Empty Re: The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

Post  Amycus Carrow Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Bellatrix Black Lestrange wrote:
Amycus Carrow wrote:I glared at the Malfoy boy.  Lestrange led me away, smirking slightly.  I wanted Alecto to stay with me an by my side as per usual, but since Ollivander got his hands onto her, she stayed by him and away from me at any cost.  Malfoy was going to have to do something about his son... or his boy will get himself into some trouble he would not be able to use his name to escape.
"Come, Carrow," I said to him, a smirk on my face.  We accomplished all taht needed to be with our appearance.  "Let's not cause too much strife here... not yet."  I muttered the last bit quietly so no one else could hear me as I had my arms linked with Carrow's.  Rodo had Viola, though she knew well to behave herself or else.
I looked at Lestrange and raised my eyebrows.  "Ah, so you have a plan to do something, then?" I inquired with my voice barely above a whisper.
Amycus Carrow
Amycus Carrow

Back to top Go down

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005 - Page 11 Empty Re: The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

Post  Horace Slughorn Mon Sep 28, 2015 4:51 am

I put a hand on Mia's shoulder as she was trying so hard wiht Lincoln that she did not realize that he needed to forge his own path.  And he also had a family that he viewed as a true family -- the Lupins.  Yes, it had been six years, but there was still bonding that needed to happen.  "Let him speak with her, dear," I warned my daughter softly, "it's something he needs to do."

I looked up and gave a sad smile when Juniper got her brother to come our way.  "I am so very sorry, Draco," I said to him truthfully.  He was not even gray when he buried his baby.
Horace Slughorn
Horace Slughorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:27 am

Lincoln Matthews wrote:
Mia Slughorn wrote:I kept an eye on Lincoln and noticed that he was watching Carrow almost with a look of pity on his face.  "Linc, focus on Juniper and your family right now," I said to him gently.  I had no place to act completely motherly with him, but still.
I looked at my mother and knew she was probably right.  I shook my head and walked away, towards Alecto.  she was speaking with a dark haired man.  "Alecto," I said to her quietly.  she turned, looking surprised.  "If you want to talk, this is not hte time nor place.  I will listen to you... at a different place and time."  I knew that could be a mistake, but Alecto had not always been mean to me.  She did give me a chance in the beginning; I could do the same for her in th eend.
I looked at Lincoln and smiled slightly.  "Thank you," I said to him.  "Whenever you are comfortable."  I was grateful that Gabriel kept his arm around me for support.  I could not believe that Lincoln was willing to even listen to me.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Matthews Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:26 am

I stayed with Fiona and the kids along with the Pettigrews because there was not much I could do for my family at the moment except to try to keep things under control.  I looked at Fiona and adjusted a dozing Reed who had draped himself on my shoulder.  I was watching Auntie Ally with Lincoln.  I was okay with her; she had not turned completely evil until after my dad's brother took me away.  It was hard for me to understand and comprehend everything that had happened to Lincoln.  I was pleased that he was speaking to her.  I smiled at my wife slightly, more to be reassuring.  "I'm going to go speak to Auntie Ally and her husband," I said to her quietly.  

I would let Lincoln and Auntie Ally speak and I went to her husband, Gabriel.  It was odd for me to call him an uncle.  As soon as she knew that I was alive and back, she made contact and we had started to make amends.  So I knew Gabriel enough and I also had babysat for their little girl, Ava.  I was only mildly surprised that Ava was not brought with them.  Amycus was there and I knew how things were with him.  "Gabe," I said to him.  "Auntie Ally."  I stayed by Lincoln the way that Gabriel stayed by our aunt.  It was for support.  I met my brother's eyes and I could tell that he was grateful.
Austin Matthews
Austin Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:40 pm

I put a hand on Fiona's shoulder.  "He'll be fine over there with Lincoln," I assured her.  "But I thought he was okay with those two?"  Fiona and I kept in touch as much as we could in our lengthy letters to each other.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:10 pm

I nodded politely at Alecto when she said that it was whatever I was most comfortable with.  I looked over at Austin when he came up, my tension easing up a tad with him there.  "Ah, yes, did you see that Austin was here?" I questioned.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Juniper Malfoy Matthews wrote:I was happy that everyone seemed to listen to Draco and left, Amycus and Bellatrix followed by Alecto and an Ollivander if I remembered correctly. I sighed in relief as Draco let go of Ian and he immediately went over to Father. I put a hand on Draco shoulder. "Draco, I don't think Father will do anything today. He still does have his reputation to uphold. Besides, mother won't let anything happen to him." I reminded my twin softly. I glanced over to where Abel and Elliot were and was grateful to see Pansy with them. "Why don't you come and say hi to Mia and Professor Slughorn?" I suggested to hopefully distract him.
I looked at Juniper and nodded.  She was right; Father would not do anything to damage his reputation.  "Of course," I said to her, following her over to the Slughorns.  "I'm surprised they are here."  We made our way towards them.  I knew they were Lincoln's relatives, but it was not as though I had much of a relationship with them.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Horace Slughorn Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:39 pm

I looked at Mia and saw that Draco and Juniper were coming over.  I offered my hand to young Mr. Malfoy.  "I am sorry about this horrid loss you are suffering, my dear boy," I said to him sincerely.  "One should never have to lose their child."
Horace Slughorn
Horace Slughorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:10 pm

I smiled an appropriate amount for what was going on around us when Austin came up.  "Austin, it's nice to see you again... I just wish it were under better circumstances," I said sadly.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:40 am

I was glad that Austin came over for his brother -- he needed that.  "I think that your brother-in-law might need your support," I said to Lincoln.  "You don't need to stay here if you would rather help him or Juniper."  I was not going to force Lincoln to stay with me when it was so obvious that he was highly uncomfortable.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Matthews Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:08 am

I had to agree with Gabriel on that one.  "Of course," I agreed.  "Fee and Reed are around, too.  I wish I didn't have to bring Reed, but at least there are other young kids here... which makes it even more unfortunate, really."
Austin Matthews
Austin Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:22 pm

I looked at Alecto and her husband.  "It's quite alright," I said, looking to see where June and Draco were.  "He's got his sister."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:36 pm

"How are Fiona and Reed?" I questioned, glad that Liv and Lee were able to watch Ava for us.  I was not sure if having her here would ahve been wise... and I was definitely grateful once I saw Amycus.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Alecto Carrow Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:46 am

I could tell that Lincoln did not really like the idea of his brother divulging anything bout his family, even though Austin and I were alright with each other.  I wanted to help Linc, but I knew that there was not much I could do.
Alecto Carrow
Alecto Carrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11