Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

+21
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Jetty Pettigrew
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Mia Slughorn
Amycus Carrow
Madelyn Black
Millicent Bulstrode
Vincent Crabbe
Lucius Malfoy
Maisie Cattermole
Evan Potter
Marie Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Draco Malfoy
Austin Matthews
Dorian Malfoy
Elliot Matthews
Abel Matthews
Narcissa Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Nolan Greyback
25 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005 - Page 10 Empty Re: The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

Post  Mia Slughorn Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:37 pm

I kept an eye on Lincoln and noticed that he was watching Carrow almost with a look of pity on his face.  "Linc, focus on Juniper and your family right now," I said to him gently.  I had no place to act completely motherly with him, but still.
Mia Slughorn
Mia Slughorn

Back to top Go down

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005 - Page 10 Empty Re: The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

Post  Vincent Crabbe Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:26 am

I could not believe anything that was going on.  There was too much going on for my mate; but he did bring some of it on himself.  I put a hand on millicent and moved her towards the back of the parlor.
Vincent Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:27 pm

I looked at Vincent.  "Do you think it wise for us to stay this far from Vinny with this going on?" I questioned my husband softly.
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin Matthews Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:29 pm

Jetty Pettigrew wrote:I nodded at Juniper, scooping Rory up into my arms because of the palpable tension in the air.  I went over to Lyn, just in case, 
and said hello to Austin.  "Do you have any clue as to what just happened?" I questioned, nodding in the direction of Juniper and Draco.  Maybe Austin would have some answers.
I looked at Jetty and shrugged.  "Family dynamics," I said, giving the simple answer.  "It's best not to get in that mess if you can avoid it."
Austin Matthews
Austin Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:23 pm

Evan and I had been milling about, just sort of being there for support.  I felt very out of place; Evan and I had already given our condolences to Draco.  We found Pansy and walked over to her.  Again, Evan did most of the talking only because I did not really know them all that well.  I was a few years younger and in Hufflepuff while at school.  They intimidated me greatly -- and that really did not chang here, either.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:21 am

Abel Matthews wrote:I watched as mum walked over to Uncke Draco and the group he seemed to be joining. I wanted to go over and see what was going on but I had to stay with my sister and Aunt Pansy just came over and sat with us. I forced a smile over at her. "We're okay, I guess. How are you doing?" It was her daughter that had passed away.
I reached out and held Aunt pansy's hand.  "You don't need to worry about us," I said to her, taking a leaf out of Mum's book.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:02 pm

Amycus Carrow wrote:I glared at the Malfoy boy.  Lestrange led me away, smirking slightly.  I wanted Alecto to stay with me an by my side as per usual, but since Ollivander got his hands onto her, she stayed by him and away from me at any cost.  Malfoy was going to have to do something about his son... or his boy will get himself into some trouble he would not be able to use his name to escape.
"Come, Carrow," I said to him, a smirk on my face.  We accomplished all taht needed to be with our appearance.  "Let's not cause too much strife here... not yet."  I muttered the last bit quietly so no one else could hear me as I had my arms linked with Carrow's.  Rodo had Viola, though she knew well to behave herself or else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:37 am

Narcissa Malfoy wrote:I stayed with my husband as he talked to a few of the attendees but stayed quiet most of the time. Then, the Carrow's came. Lucius walked up and talked to the elder sibling as the younger when to see Juniper and her family. I could feel the tension increase and saw Draco coming over as well as Bellatrix. June quickly showed up as well and I didn't want this to turn into something big. This was Keegan's funeral, not the time to hash out past feuds. I put my hand on Lucius's shoulder in an attempt to calm him down. "Dear, this is not the place to start anything."
"I do not believe anything was being started," I said to Narcissa, wondering why she was stepping out of her place.  Before I could say anything else, Dorian had escaped from his father and came to us.  I could feel Draco's hatred for that act from the distance, but ignored it. 

"Ah, Dorian, there's no need to be frightened of the Carrows.  They mean no harm," I assured my grandson.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Madelyn Black Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:27 pm

I sighed and shook my head, taking Rory from Jetty for a moment.  "That's just sad... It would be nice if they set aside their differences to help heal this," I said quietly.
Madelyn Black
Madelyn Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:02 am

When Dad let go of me, I went to grandfather.  "I know," I assured my grandfather.  "I just want to be with you."  I gave him a look because ti was easier being with Grandfather than with my parents since I had to keep this secret.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetty Pettigrew Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:52 pm

I looked at Lyn and sighed.  "that's not how things work with these people," I muttered to my wife quietly.  It was not the time nor hte place to talk about politics of everything.
Jetty Pettigrew
Jetty Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Elliot Matthews wrote:
Abel Matthews wrote:I watched as mum walked over to Uncke Draco and the group he seemed to be joining. I wanted to go over and see what was going on but I had to stay with my sister and Aunt Pansy just came over and sat with us. I forced a smile over at her. "We're okay, I guess. How are you doing?" It was her daughter that had passed away.
I reached out and held Aunt pansy's hand.  "You don't need to worry about us," I said to her, taking a leaf out of Mum's book.
I smiled at both of the kids.  "I will always worry about you two," I said to them.  "I will be okay."  I was not going to say that i was fine then,t hough, because I was not.  But then I would end up being okay with time.  I glanced towards their dad and grandparents.  "Have you seen your grandma Mia and Grandpa Slughorn?  It's so kind for them to show up here today."  I wanted to try to distract them from the scene across the room; though I kenw that Abel was not easily deterred from his curiosity.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:03 pm

Mia Slughorn wrote:I kept an eye on Lincoln and noticed that he was watching Carrow almost with a look of pity on his face.  "Linc, focus on Juniper and your family right now," I said to him gently.  I had no place to act completely motherly with him, but still.
I looked at my mother and knew she was probably right.  I shook my head and walked away, towards Alecto.  she was speaking with a dark haired man.  "Alecto," I said to her quietly.  she turned, looking surprised.  "If you want to talk, this is not hte time nor place.  I will listen to you... at a different place and time."  I knew that could be a mistake, but Alecto had not always been mean to me.  She did give me a chance in the beginning; I could do the same for her in th eend.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:14 am

I was happy that everyone seemed to listen to Draco and left, Amycus and Bellatrix followed by Alecto and an Ollivander if I remembered correctly. I sighed in relief as Draco let go of Ian and he immediately went over to Father. I put a hand on Draco shoulder. "Draco, I don't think Father will do anything today. He still does have his reputation to uphold. Besides, mother won't let anything happen to him." I reminded my twin softly. I glanced over to where Abel and Elliot were and was grateful to see Pansy with them. "Why don't you come and say hi to Mia and Professor Slughorn?" I suggested to hopefully distract him.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Ollivander Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:12 am

I walked with Ally, knowing that I had a good idea why she wanted to leave.  I moved her towards the girl's coffin and then her nephew came over.  I stayed with Alecto with an arm around her waist.  We had been married for a few years and we had a young daughter at home.  I knew that it was important to her to have some sort of closure or something with her nephew.  And I wanted her to get it, whcih was why I made her come here.  I was surprised that he came to her to talk, though.
Gabriel Ollivander
Gabriel Ollivander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next