Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

+21
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Jetty Pettigrew
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Mia Slughorn
Amycus Carrow
Madelyn Black
Millicent Bulstrode
Vincent Crabbe
Lucius Malfoy
Maisie Cattermole
Evan Potter
Marie Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Draco Malfoy
Austin Matthews
Dorian Malfoy
Elliot Matthews
Abel Matthews
Narcissa Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Nolan Greyback
25 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005 Empty The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Draco was at work and I was off to a few appointments.  I was a party planner because it allowed me to be at home most of the time with the kids.  But there was an emergency for a rehearsal dinner for my one client -- the details were apparently off -- and I needed to help them.  I knew that Draco would nto be pleased, but Lucius was the only one I could get in touch with.

I arrived at Malfoy Manor and saw him waiting for me.  I gave Ian and Keegan both a kiss.  Looking at Lucius, I said, "Thank you so much."

Then, looking at Ian, I added, "Mummy will be back in a couple of hours.  Behave and watch Keegan, too.  I love you both."  With another glance back at the kids and then I was gone.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005 Empty Re: The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:05 pm

I smiled at Mum before she left and then I looked at Grandfather.  "What are we going to do?" I quesitoned, trying to be polite like he liked me to be.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005 Empty Re: The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:08 pm

I stayed silent until Pansy was gone.  She had to walk away from the property to be able to apparate.  Once she was gone, I smiled.  I looked down at my grandson.  "Well, I need to do a few things... why don't you and Keegan go down to the creek and play?" I suggested.  I only needed to send word to Greyback to come and take care of the disgrace.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:12 pm

I was not sure if that was a good idea.  Dad did not like us to be down at the water or anything like that by ourselves.  How could I say that to gRandfather wtihout him getting angry with me?  I really did like the creek... and so did Keegan.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:14 pm

I sensed the boys' hesitation.  "Dorian, I will be there in a little bit.  The two of you will be alright for ten minutes," I said to my grandson.  Of course, a lot could happen in ten minutes -- which I was planning on.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:16 pm

I grinned at my grandfather, nodding.  "And we wont' tell Dad, right?" I asked, wanting to make sure I would not get into trouble.  My sister was starting to get restless and that was never a good sign.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:19 pm

I tried to smile the best I could at Dorian.  "Right," I said.  I pushed the boy gently towards the door to head towards the back to get to the creek.  I watched the boy and his sister walk towards the cree.  I went to my study and sent my patronus to the werewolf to deal with the shameful Keegan Malfoy.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:23 pm

I was lounging in a shadowy spot near the Malfoy Manor.  I received the patronus informing me that my prey was on its way.  Smirking darkly, I started to get myself in position.  I knew that I had to leave the boy alone.  I only had permission for the girl... but then again, I could not even get a taste.  It had to look like an accident... she woudl drown.  I saw the twins walking closer -- oh how I wished I could have a taste!  I just did not need the wrath of Lucius Malfoy and that was the only reason I would not disobey... I wanted to protect my own little girl since I was all she had left.  I had to kill her mother when she found out what I was... and what Mina would defintely become.  So she had lost her mother when she was a baby.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:26 pm

I let Keegan run to her favorite spot.  I would play a little ways away... only because I hated babysitting her.  I was just a kid, too.  I, however, continued to watch her.  I wasgetting sidetracked, but a noise made me look up.  Keegan was in her own little world, but someone else appeared -- a blonde man.

I stayed silent, but I kept watching.  I was rather surprsied that my sister went with him quietly.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:31 pm

Lucius warned me that she could be a handful, so I prepared myself.  However, she came easily when I offered my hand to her.  She was an odd little thing.  I looked around and saw her brother staring at me with piercing blue eyes.  I even waved at him.  No need to worry the child. 

I took his sister to a different area due to not wanting to make him watch his sister die.  I knelt down and got the girl to play in a new area of water.  How I wanted a taste.... but no.  I could not.  I had to behave.  I put a hand on the back of her sandy blonde head, pushing her down into the water.  Despite her struggles, it was easy to hold her down.  Only after a short amount of time, she stopped struggling.

I pulled her out of the water and carried her limp body back to the original spot.  The boy was still playing -- building a dam or something.  I saw Lucius start walking down from the Manor.  My job here was done.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:37 pm

I looked over when I heard movement again.  It was the blonde haired man.  He laid Keegan down, but there was somethign wrong... very wrong.  I waited until the stranger left to go to my sister.  I stood up and walked away from my dam and to where Keegan laid.  Why was she so still?  I looked up again and saw Grandfather walking out.

leaving my sister, I ran to him.  "Grandfather!  A man came and took Keegan," I explained quickly.  "Now she's not right."
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:41 pm

I resisted rolling my eyes.  Greyback was supposed to be hidden.  I put my hands onDorian's shoulders.  "Calm down, Dorian," I said silkily.  "That man was nobody... you should forget about him.  Can you do that for me?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:44 pm

I looked at my Grandfather and nodded slowly.  "I guess I can... but what about Keegan?" I asked.  If Grandfather wanted me to keep a secret, I could.  I was worried about my sister.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:53 pm

I nodded at Dorian, pleased to hear that he could keep the secret.  With a hand on his shoulder, we walked towards Keegan.  I could see that everything was done without the beast taking a bite.  Excellent.  "Oh... Dorian, I want you to run to the manor," I said, making my voice full of emotion.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:53 pm

I stared at my grandfather.  "What did that man do?" I asked, fear rising in me.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next