Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

+21
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Jetty Pettigrew
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Mia Slughorn
Amycus Carrow
Madelyn Black
Millicent Bulstrode
Vincent Crabbe
Lucius Malfoy
Maisie Cattermole
Evan Potter
Marie Crabbe
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Draco Malfoy
Austin Matthews
Dorian Malfoy
Elliot Matthews
Abel Matthews
Narcissa Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Nolan Greyback
25 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005 - Page 2 Empty Re: The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:54 pm

It took a lot of self control not to snap at Ian.  I hated that Greyback was a little sloppy.  "There was no man, Dorian.  Your sister was playing in the water and fell in without you realizing it," I said to him.  If I had to modify his memory I would, but I really did nto want to.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005 - Page 2 Empty Re: The killer in me is the killer in you -- Spring 2005

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:54 pm

Right.  There was no man.  "Okay... so I need to run up to the manor?  Why?" I quesitoned.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:55 pm

There was my boy.  "Because your sister is not good  I do not want you to see her like this," I explained, easily lying to him.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:56 pm

That made sense if this was as bad as it felt it could e.  I left my grandfather and ran up to the manor.  I looked out the window and saw my grandfather carrying Keegan up to the door.  I heard someone come in from the front door.  I turned and saw my mum walking in.  "Mummy!  Grandfather i sbringing Keegan up... she was playing in the water... she's not right," I explained.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:57 pm

I set down my bag and rushed past Ian and towars where I heard Lucius.  I opened the door and gasped.  "Lucius?!  What happened?" I went to my daughter's side.  She was wet and cold... and unmoving.  What happened to my baby girl?  She could not be gone... I felt the tears start rolling down my cheeks as my breath came in shudders.  A part ofme felt missing.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:58 pm

My daughter-in-law was a wonderful actress.  She wanted to be free of Keegan and now she was.  "By the looks of things, she drowned," I stated simply.  "They went down to the creek ahead of me... only by a little bit... and this happened.  I feel so horrible about this," I said, feigning some emotion.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:59 pm

I turned away from my daughter and glared at Lucius through my tears.  "Why were they down there by themselves anyways?" I asked, trying to be quiet as to not frighten my son in the other room.  I needed to tell Draco to come over here.  How could I have been so stupid?  Draco trie dand tried to warn me about Lucius being evil... I should have believed him!  I just never thought someone could do this to their grandchild.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:00 pm

My eyes flashed at Pansy.  "I was only a few minutes behind," I spat at her.  "Go in and help Dorian... I am sure that he is frightened."  I could deal with taking care of Keegan.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:01 pm

I did not want to leave my baby girl, but Lucius was right.  Dorian would need me... and it would give me a moment to send for DRaco.  I took a deep breath and left the room.  I would have sentmy patronus, but I just could not create one right now.  I wrote to him to get to his father's manor and sent it to my husband using Lucius's eagle owl.

I found my son and sat down next to him.  I put my arm around him.  "How are you holding up, kiddo?" I asked, unsure if he realized what was going on.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:02 pm

I looked up at my mum.  "What's wrong with my sister?" I asked.  What was going on?  I was so confused and no one was telling me anything.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:03 pm

I pulled hiim closer and kissed his forehead.  "Your sister... she's gone," I said, my voice full of emotion.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:04 pm

I walked into the manor after having left work in a mad rush because of my wife's owl.  When I walked into the sitting room, I heard what Pansy had said to Dorian.  I felt my face go pale and my mouth drop open and I heard an odd noise escape my lips, making pansy and Ian turn to look at me.  "Where is she?" I asked, not recognizing my own voice.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:05 pm

I licked my dry lips and stood up.  "Honey... she's in the drawing room with your father. Please... dont' start anything," I said, looking down at Ian.  He had to be in shock; he did not need to have any more drama than the tragedy at hand.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:06 pm

I barely felt myself nod at Pansy.  I just needed to see my little girl.  I walked into the drawing room and saw my father.  "Step away from her," I said darkly, yet quietly.  My voice was a steady calm.  It scared me slightly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:07 pm

I turned around and saw Draco.  I did as requested and walked away.  I put a hand on his shoulder and said, "This is a tragedy.  I'll make all of the arrangements."  It was the least I could do to continue helping the Malfoy family.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next