Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999 - Page 4 Empty Re: The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999

Post  Evan Potter Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 am

I chuckled slightly.  "Well, if they don't, I'm sure that they will be more than happy to make you some," I told her, walking easily with her hand in mine.  I never thought that would be the case.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999 - Page 4 Empty Re: The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999

Post  Maisie Cattermole Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:52 am

I smiled and nodded.  "Ah, yes, I'm sure they would," I said, having to agree with Evan.  I could not believe that we were holding hands.  I hoped that my hand was not sweaty.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:04 pm

I looked over at Maisie.  "The house elf that I lived with was always so great," I told her, wondering what had happened since I ended up living with Mum, Faith, and James during the summer.  "She practically raised me because Peter was hardly around."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4