Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:52 pm

I really wished he did not think that way.  "Evan, don't talk like that," I said to him sternly.  The tone of my voice made him look at me.  "If you always think negatively, then that's all you'll get.  If you want to change or to find the truth about everything, you need to think positively.  You know you've got me, your mum, and Faith to help you, right?  Along with Professor Lupin and everyone else.  I just know that you don't necessarily trust everyone else."  I was not daft, I knew that I should not mention his father or brother, but he did have them whether he wanted to admit it or not.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999 - Page 3 Empty Re: The bitterness of one who's left alone -- January 1999

Post  Evan Potter Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:26 am

I looked over at Maisie.  This was why we were friends.  She always tried to shed light on everything.  Professor Lupin told me that was all I needed was a little light.  "I know... but it's so hard to think that way after everything," I admitted sotly.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:13 pm

I nodded at him, able to at least understand that aspect.  "Evan, that's why you have us," I said to him, smiling a little bit.  "We're here to help you -- whether you want it or not.  Really."
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:34 pm

I sighe, knowing that she was right.  "I know, I know," I admitted.  "I'm just not used to that... I'm used to being on my own."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:47 am

I smiled at him.  "Well, best believe you're no longer alone," I assured him.  "Espeically with your mum with you and Faith.  They came back.  And I'm around, too, Evan."  I wanted him to not feel alone anymore.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Mon May 04, 2015 1:43 pm

I looked at Maisie.  "I know they did," I said to her.  "But it's just hard to get used to actually being loved by someone instead of just used..."  Of course I was talking about Peter.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon May 18, 2015 7:06 am

His statement made me feel horrible.  I knew that he felt certain ways about things... but never like he always got used.  I looked at him with empathy.  "I am so sorry," I said to him.  "I really wish I could help change what happened to you because of Peter."
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:50 am

I shrugged, sighing.  "Well, who knows?  With everything that's happening lately, things could change..." I said, though I was not entirely sure how hopeful I was about it.  I was still completely messed up.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:56 pm

I smirked.  "Yeah, things are changing," I pointed out to him.  "You're actually speaking in full paragraphs instead of just sentences..."  I knew that would elicit something from him, I Just was not entirely sure.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:57 am

I looked over at Maisie and rolled my eyes at her.  "Oh, shut it," I said to her, making a point not to say any more than that.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:41 pm

I smirked at him and stood up.  I wanted to offer him my hand, but I knew he wold not take it and i did not want to hurt myself.  "Let's go do something... perhaps a fly?" I suggested, thinking that it would be a bit chilly, but it would be fun nonetheless.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:46 am

"It's freezing out," I said, shaking my head at Maisie.  "How about not a fly.  We can do something else, though."  I added that last part because I did not want her to htink I was trying to blow her off.  I really did want to spend time iwth her.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:08 pm

At first I was disappointed, but then was relieved when he suggested doing something else.  I smiled at him.  "Alright... how about a game of wizard's chess in the Great Hall or something?  Or the common room?" I offered, not entirely sure if he would be up for that.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:42 am

I nodded, smiling slightly.  "That is something we can easily do," I said to her quietly.  "I'd say your common room -- we can get snacks first, too, from the kitchens."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:55 am

I was happy that Evan agreed so easily.  "That sounds lovely," I said to him, standing up.  I offered him my hand, not sure if he would take it.  He surprised me and did... and we did not let go once we were walking towards the basement.  "I wonder if they have any brioche left," I mused as we went down a flight of stairs.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next