Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 Empty I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:24 pm

<< so I wasn't really sure what to serve so just let me know if you want to change it or anything....also I wasn't sure if Lincoln would be there so let me know if I need to edit that......pretty much, just let me know if I need to change anything.......>>

Pansy was out running errands and Draco was at work. I was watching the twins and cooking dinner. I had just put the cupcakes in the oven, using the recipe the house elf Pots had taught Cassie and I back in first year. I wanted everything to be prefect tonight. I wanted Lincoln to come over so we could announce our engagement together instead of by myself but he insisted this was something between Draco and I, even if he would be part of our family soon. I was also telling my brother and sister-in-law that I would no longer be a burden to them. I was moving in with Lincoln over the next few weeks. I glanced at the monitor and was happy that the twins were still asleep. With any luck, I could get the cupcakes out of the oven before the twins woke up, so they could cool down and I could get them iced before everyone got home. I walked over to the crockpot that had a large piece of pork in it I was going to pull to make pulled pork. I had started it this morning and whole house smelled delicious. I wanted this to be special, as a thank you to Draco and Pansy for everything they had done for me over the past six months. I had gotten kick out and disowned by my Father and they had taken me in. I wanted to show them how much I appreciated it.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 pm

It had been a long day at the Ministry -- that was one good thing despite what happened.  With listening to father, he did not ruin my chances of having a career.  I hated the fact that he stepped in -- though he had not said he did, I was sure that would be brought up at a time convenient for him -- to get me the position as an Unspeakable at the young age I was.  I got to the flat and walked in, smelling something delicious.  I hung my cloak up and saw my sister icing cupcakes in the kitchen.  I smiled slightly and said quietly as I knew the twins were still napping due to lack of seeing them, "Hey... how is everyone?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999 Empty Re: I don't want to see you go but it's not forever, not forever- December 1998/ January 1999

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 am

"Hey this is a surprise." I said playfully as turned to my brother and tried to hide the cupcakes but I knew he had probably already seen. I smiled up at him. "Everyone's fine. I was just about to wake them up so they wouldn't be up all night." I informed him of the twins, "Pansy's just running so errands." I looked around the kitchen, " I made dinner." I hoped they all liked it. "How was your day?"
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:46 pm

I chuckled slightly and shook my head.  "Long," I said, heading towards the twins' bedroom.  I turned and looked at June.  "You didn't need to make dinner, though... It smells good.  Do I trust your cooking, though?"  I had to tease her a little bit.  I would help my sister out from watching the twins.  She was right, they needed to get up so they would sleep a little bit tonight -- though they would wake us up a couple of times a night no matter what right now.  They were still so young.  Ian was starting to sleep longer, but Keegan was not and that only woke up her brother.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:03 pm

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "You'll trust my cooking if you want some pulled pork tonight." I informed him. I shrugged. "I wanted to cook, I have a surprise I'm going to tell you about at dinner. I wanted it to be special." I knew Draco may try to get me to tell him the surprise early, but I was not going to.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:28 pm

I raised my eyebrows at Juniper when I came out with my son.  "Oh really?  Care to share?" I asked, grinning at her as I put him in the play pen with a couple of his favorite toys that he instantly started to play with.  I was sure she would wait to tell me until we were having supper, but I could alway try to get some hints or soething ahead of tiem.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:28 am

I shook my head. "No, that's why it's called a surprise." I stuck my tongue out at him as I got everything ready to make the coleslaw. "It's a good surprise." I assured him. I thought about what I was going to be telling him and I couldn't help but smile, "A great surprise actually." I gave a small laugh before turing back to Draco. "But I'm still not telling you right now."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:32 pm

I did not say anything to Juniper for a moment as I went in to get Keegan out.  I had an inkling what this could be about, but I was nto going to start guessing in case I was way off base.  I did nto want to give anything away.  I shook my head at her.  "Well, fine," I said, rolling my eyes slightly to be dramatic.  "Then... can I have one of the cupcakes early?" I asked her, grinning.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:47 am

I rolled my eye but laughed slightly with a triumphant smile, feeling excited with what I was going to be telling them soon, but I nodded. "Only because we have extra, but you can only have one. I don't want you spoiling your dinner."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:22 pm

I grinned and laughed as I grabbed one of the cupcakes.  "You're worse than Pansy," I said, biting into it.  What was it with these two women in my life trying to prevent my sweet tooth?  I faked choking on it and gagging at how disgusting it tasted, though it tasted rather delicious.  I just did not want her to know that yet.

<< Apparently Draco enjoys his sweets lol >>
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:28 am

<< lol, I love it! >>

I gave a laugh as I mixed the coleslaw together, "I'm your sister, I'm supposed to be worse." I informed him, "And if you keep that up you won't be getting any pulled pork tonight." I warned him, trying to keep the smile from spreading across my lips. "I know they don't taste that bad."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:52 pm

I rolled my eyes, swallowing.  "You know that when it comes to sweets, it could taste awful and I'd still eat it," I pointed out to her, still not giving her the compliment on her baking skills.  They really were delicious.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:33 am

I rolled my eyes back at him. "Trust me, I know." I smiled over at him. "Don't worry you can have some more after dinner, I know better then to deprive you of your sweets." I brought the coleslaw to the table and made sure everything looked ready. I started bitting my nails, wanting everything to be prefect. I hoped they liked everything.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:14 pm

I had just finished running some errands and walked into our flat.  I heard the twins joking around with each other before I had opened the door, putting a smile on my face.  I wondered if they knew they were being a little loud -- hopefully our twins were awake and not trying to nap still.  I opened the door and smiled at Draco and Juniper.  Something smelled fantastic and I looked around, seeing the table set and Draco finishing a cupcake.  "What did I just interrupt?" I teased, putting the bags of some baby things down on the couch.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:45 am

I smiled at Pansy as she came in and I started putting the baby things she had got away. I figured she may want to be with her children and husband rather the put everything away. "Nothing much, just Draco trying to sneak more dessert before dinner. The usual." I said with a shrug as I stuck my tongue out at my brother. I checked on the pulled pork as I walked past and smiled. "Dinner's almost ready though."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next