Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

+2
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
6 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

Post  Lincoln Matthews Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:03 am

I kept my mouth shut and just smiled at Juniper.  She could believe what she wanted to believe.  I would keep the arguing to a minimum.  The twins were both sleeping, so why do anything that could possibly wake them?
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998 - Page 4 Empty Re: I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:52 am

I sighed, chuckling slightly.  "I swear... you all argue like an old married couple," I pointed out to the three of them.  They were ridiculous.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:31 pm

I gave a fake hurt look at Draco this time, "My own twin against me?" I asked, trying and failing to keep the smile from tugging at my lips. "I would like to point out that you started this Mr. Lincoln." I turned to him as I spoke and saw him smiling at me. I gave him a slightly suspicious look as I chuckled and shook my head, I was trying to be quite for the twins. "And Pansy, the only married people here are you and Draco so don't be getting any ideas." I shot a quick glance back at Lincoln, wondering what expression I would find. Would I like to marry him, of course. He was so kind and sweet and was here today with us for Draco and his new family. Would he ever want to marry me thought? That was a no. How could he want to marry me? How could anyone want to marry me? I had resigned myself to the fact that I would be alone forever.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:23 pm

"And I'd like to point out that June and I argue like this because we're twins and we just enjoy the bickering," I added quietly, smiling.  It was just that no one ever saw us relaxed like this together.  We always had to keep up appearances.  I never would have thought that I could act like this around anyone other than Juniper and here I was... with Pansy and Lincoln acting as close to my normal self as possible.  

<< So... I think, somehow, the parents should find out that Pansy had her babies and interrupt this little gathering.  Lucius is thinking he wants to be mean lol What do you think? >>
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:48 pm

<< Which, speaking of the lovely father figure, I will have him reply to things tomorrow.  I'm running on fumes right now ust to finish Linc's replies to everything... lol >>

I smirked slightly and looked at Juniper.  "Us guys have to stick together," I said to her.  Then, looking down at Ian, I added, "You just remember that in the years to come, little guy."  It was hard to tell what June was thinking when she countered Pansy.  Normally I was better at reading her reactions after all the time we spent together, but I had not been quick enough to look away from the lhittle boy in her arms to gauge her full reaction.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:15 am

<< I love that idea!! And no problem, I understand Smile >>

I turned a smile to Draco, "It's true, I do love to bicker." We would bicker about everything but it felt so good to be myself right now, in front of more then just Draco. Lincoln had somewhat seen the real me but I don't think he's seen me being me with Draco like he was seeing now. I turned to Lincoln and gave a slight frown. "If that's true, I fell really out numbered right now. Pansy, you need to back me up here." I turned a faked desperate face to Pansy. Usually if I was with Draco or Lincoln alone I could handle myself but I probably needed back-up if they were together. I wasn't sure though, they had never really been this civil around each other, except maybe when Lincoln and Pansy had to runaway. And the only thing they actually agreed on in the past was to help me with my addiction and to help protect Pansy. I looked between the two guys, "You two are acting weird. You're actually being somewhat more then civl with each other. What's going on?" I asked jokingly. But it was true, I knew they had a bit of understanding of each other now, but still.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:48 am

How foolish my son was to think that he could hide the birth of his children from me and his mother.  I lead the way to St. Mungo's and up towards the maternity ward where I knew they all were at.  This would be wonderful -- more leverage to use against Draco to do the Dark Lord's bidding.  I opened the door when I saw the four of them in there with smiles on their faces.  "Well, well... how disappointing that I was the last to know," I said silkily, enjoying the reaction I received from everyone in the room.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:05 am

I had just been about to retort back at my twin when the door opened and Father stood in the doorway.  My blood ran cold when he spoke and I had never moved so quickly before.  I put Keegan into Pansy's arms quickly and stood up in between everyone else and Father.  June had Ian and I was not going to let Father near my son -- or June or Lincoln.  I took a deep breath.  "You've made it clear that we aren't really part of this family anymore," I said, my icy stare matching his perfectly.  And this was what frightened me... I was so much like the man I saw in front of me.  "Why would I bother to waste my time informing you of any of this?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:29 am

I was not expecting a change in mood so suddenly.  So this was Lucius Malfoy.  He reminded me of my grandfather with the way he presented himself -- which just automatically made me hate him even more than I already disliked him.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:35 am

I took Keegan from Draco, glad that I had seen that coming as soon as I saw who walked through the doorway.  I held her protectively, trying to keep her from Lucius's sight.  What was he doing here?
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:43 pm

I had tried it convince my husband to not go to the hospital but he was persistent. I wanted to let our children have one day they could be truly happy but Lucius wouldn't even give them that. I saw the smiles before their expressions turned to fear. I hardly glimpsed the baby in Junipers arms before she turned away, towards the fourth member of the group I had yet to be introduced to. Lincoln, I believe I head Lucius tell me at some point. I turned to my son and saw he had already handed off the baby he had been holding to Pansy. "We just wanted to congratulate you. Is everyone okay?" I wanted to make sure that Pansy and the babies were all okay and healthy.
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:46 pm

I turned away from the door as soon as I had seen his face, not wanting him see the baby in my arms. My blood ran cold I looked up at Lincoln, who was now in front of me. My eyes were wide with fear over what would happen. I absent-mindedly handed Ian to Lincoln, wanting both of them to be as far away from my Father as possible. "I'm so sorry for what might happen. Don't draw attention to yourself, no matter what." I whispered a sincere apology for what my Father might do or say, there was no telling with him. I took a shaky breath as I turned towards my parents and brother and walked up to them, taking my place next to Draco. "We've done everything you've asked of us. You can't hurt them." Of course I wasn't naive enough to actually think that, but couldn't we have one day of peace without him looming over us? Was that really too much to ask? I didn't even bother answering Mothers question, she was not my concern right now.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:33 pm

I looked at Mother when she spoke and saw the sincerity in her eyes, even if her face remained a mask.  That was more for her own protection from Father.  It pained me for the way I was going to treat her, because it truly was not entirely her fault for the way that Father was, but she has stayed with him all these years and let him reign over us like he were some sort of king and we were peasants.  "It matters not if everyone is okay -- to either of you," I said, looking at my father when I spoke.  I did not want to see the pain I may have caused Mother by my words.  She always tried to be good to us when she could.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:50 pm

I took a step forward and had to refrain from hitting Draco.  "Do not speak to your mother with that tone," I warned him darkly.  I looked past my children towards the younger versions of them.  Hopefully those twins would be much better than the two standing before me.  "I cannot believe that you are fraternizing with riff raff like Matthews, Draco... I would have expected better from you.  But then again... you are as much a disappointment as your sister ever was now," I told him, moving towards my grandchildren.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:03 pm

I held onto Ian and raised my eyebrow slightly at the way Malfoy spoke of me and looked at me.  It was as if he knew exactly who I was.  It piqued my curiosity, but I did not allow what he said to bother me.  To be honest, I could handle it just fine compared to what I was used to.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next