Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

+2
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
6 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:24 am

"You know, I'm glad we're talking about twins, if you were talking about one baby, we clearly have different definitions of fine." I said with a laugh, "Twenty toes?" I was so glad that he was smiling, there was a time when we were both wondering if we could all make it out of this but here were all were, all six of us, and we were all safe. I knew that might change soon, being a Death Eater now I knew that the Dark Lord would soon be making his move, but today it was all about Keegan and Dorian. I smiled up at my brother, "Are you sure?" I asked as I hugged him again. "See, I told you something great would happen to you after everything. Pansy and the babies are pretty great." I whispered in his ear. I pulled back and smiled widely at him again.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998 - Page 2 Empty Re: I got a picture of you, I carry in my heart -- 15 December 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:36 pm

I laughed and ran a hand through my blonde hair.  "Yeah, I realize how that may have sounded to others," I said, shaking my head.  That was what exhaustion did to me, I suppose.  I almost felt tears come to my eyes when Juniper whispered that to me.  Was this exactly how I expected things to pan out?  Definitely not.  But, as of that moment, I would not change a thing -- not even the woman I was married to.  Who else would go through everything we went through to be where we were -- happy, safe, healthy?  I put an arm around my sister as I led her towards the room.  "Of course you're going to meet your niece and nephew right now," I assured her.  "You think two doting parents would not want to show off their babies?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:45 pm

I could honestly say that I had never seen Juniper or Draco this happy before.  Draco and I had our differences, but I was almost honored that he had let me be here for a day such as this.  Of course, he knew what my intentions were with his sister and we understood each other.  We still may not like each other completely, but it was getting better.  I followed behind the two of them, a small smile playing at my lips.  They deserved to be happy -- they always beat themselves down.. both of them did.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:06 pm

I could not believe how cute the twins were just sleeping in my arms as I waited for Draco to bring in Juniper and Lincoln.  I knew that everything that we had to go through to get to this point was worth it.  These two proved that love could win.  I only hoped that it would still win when Draco was summoned to do the Dark Lord's bidding once more.  I hoped that the twins would actually know their father.  He did not realize this, but Draco had nightmares that woke me up at night.  In addition to what he has been able to tell me, I can piece together everything else.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:25 pm

I laughed at what Draco said and looked back to make sure Linc was following as Draco led me to the room. To be honest, I was surprised Linc was here. He knew what Draco and I were but still, he was here for Draco. I was so grateful for that. Draco opened the door he had come through and the three of us walked through to see Pansy holding the twins. I had to stop in my tracks and cover my mouth with my hand. "They're so tiny." I said. I slowly walked over to Pansy. "Hi Keegan, Hi Dorian. I'm Auntie June." I smiled up at Pansy. "Congratulations. They're prefect." And safe. Everything we did to keep them safe had worked. Tears came to my eyes. "They're here, they're safe." I shook my head slowly. I hadn't believed it until I saw the two little babies in front of me. I turned to Draco with a smile as tears of happyness began to fall. "This is Happily Ever After."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:24 am

I smiled at Juniper and went over to Pansy's side and kissed her forehead.  "We'll see about that," I said, knowing that unless the Dark Lord fell and Potter defeated him... then there would be no happily ever after.  I looked at my sister and Lincoln.  "Who would you like to hold, June?" I asked her, knowing that Lincoln would probably not want to hold one.  I really could not believe that this moment was here, though.  I felt like I could easily break one of the twins... but I knew that they were completely safe in my arms as well.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:14 am

I smiled, a true smile, at the scene before me.  After everything the four of us had been through this summer, I was glad that this was happening to them.  I was glad that Draco had not asked me to hold one -- I was not entirely sure if I trusted myself to do that.  Comforting and being there for Juniper was one thing, I did not want to have a panic attack while holding something so small.  "They are so beautiful... really," I told them honestly.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:27 am

I smiled at them.  "Thank you," I said to them, my voice revealing how tired I was.  But I wanted them to stay, so I hoped that they would not think I wanted them to leave.  "They are, though aren't they?  So perfect and beautiful..." I kissed their little heads before Draco took them from me to let the others hold them -- well, to let Juniper hold one of her little family members.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:54 pm

I nodded at what my brother was saying. We would soon know if this truly was happy ever after or not. I shook my head. Right now, all that mattered was my family. I looked between my niece and nephew. I wanted to ask if Linc wanted to hold the other but I already knew he wouldn't want to. I would just bring them to him. They were both so small, so cute and so fragile, I was sacred I would break them if I held them. I sighed, calming my nerves. "It doesn't matter to me." I assured. I didn't care who I held, I just wanted to assure myself even more that this was real, that this was happening, that good had won, even if only temporarily. I hoped Harry would be able to win and I knew that they would fight, and wouldn't give up, no matter what. I turned to Pansy, hearing the tiredness in her voice, "We won't stay long." I promised, "and feel free to kick us out if you want." I didn't want her to feel obligated to stay up or to even have us in the room with them.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:29 am

I smiled, taking little Keegan from her mummy and carefully giving her to Juniper.  "This is your niece," I said to June.  I almost did not want to give her up -- holding them would never get old.  I took Ian from Pansy so that she could have a break, bouncing him slightly in my arms as he started to fuss when I moved him.  I could not believe we made it here.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:52 am

I thought they were all so cute with the little infants.  I pulled out a camera.  "here... let's document these rare smiles," I teased casually, knowing that smiles and laughter had been on short supply as of late.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:04 am

I laughed and shook my head at Juniper.  "You two are fine," I told her, smiling as I saw the twins' proud father showing them off.  I looked up at Lincoln when he said that and rolled my eyes slightly.  "Oh, don't do that!  I look horrid!" I said, joking.  I mean, i did look terrible that I was sure, but I did want pictures of everything.  This moment... every little thing the twins' did... everything.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:35 pm

I took my niece from Draco and held her securely in my arms. "Hi Keegan." I said with a smile. I bounced her slightly, hoping she wouldn't start to fuss like her brother was. I smiled up at Linc and laughed, knowing that it had indeed been awhile since any of us had laughs or smiles as genuine as we had right now. "Good thinking." I said with nod. "And Pansy, you've just had twins, you look fine." She was a bit sweaty still and looked tired but she really didn't look that bad. I walked over to Linc, hoping he would focus on getting pictures of Ian first, and looked down at the tiny baby in my arms, "Keegan, this is Auntie Junes....friend." He was still my friend, for some reason. Even after everything we've been through and the fact I was now a Death Eater. I wasn't sure he cared about me as much, how could he with what I was, but he was here today, and I was touched by that. "His name in Lincoln." I looked up at Linc, wondering what expression I would find.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:55 pm

I could only shake my head at Pansy's reaction to the camera.  There came a few flashes and I was glad that they were candid pictures that Lincoln was taking -- those, in my opinion, were the best kind.  Though I really did want a photo of the six of us -- all together, all happy.  When Juniper said just friend, I met Lincoln's eyes and gave him a half a smile.  He knew how my sister was by now, but I could not believe that he was wanting to marry her.  I kept my mouth shut about it all, though.  He was quickly becoming a part of our family -- especially with being here to support Juniper and myself with this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:35 pm

I kind of gave Juniper an odd look when she just called me her friend, but I undertood.  Neither one of us really wanted to say anything more serious than that... until now, really.  After everything we had been through, I knew I would do anything for her -- and I just recently convinced Draco of that.  I smiled down at the little girl in Juniper's arms, thinking it slightly odd that Draco was a parent now... "You have no idea how much you're already loved, little girl," I told her, wondering if the twins would ever know the truth of what their parents and auntie went through to protect them.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next