Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

5 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 - Page 11 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:02 am

When Pansy said for me to come, it automatically reminded me of Father and I stood up without arguing.  She seemed surprised -- and so was I really -- and I followed her back to the common room.  "Really... I don't need help, Pansy," I lied.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 - Page 11 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:26 am

"And you know I don't care about that. I'm not going to let you go through that again because of me." I sighed and shook my head, surprised at what I was about to say. "Draco and I are in the middle of something." I admitted. "I can't tell you what, but..." I wasn't sure what else to say, I wanted him to understand why I was trying to push him away so much but I couldn't tell him anything. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly as I tried to find the right words. "But I do not want you to get involved with this. You just have to know that Draco and I are dealing with it but that's why I want to push you away, more than usual."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:52 pm

I shrugged.  "You should know by now that I wont' pressure you to tell me anything... but you can't get rid of me that easily," I added.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:16 pm

I rolled my eyes but continued to lead him to our common room.  "You're getting help.  Stop arguing about it," I said to him simply.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:47 pm

She was so demanding just like my sister.  I sighed.  "Alright, fine," I said, figuring that I should not argue with her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:06 am

"That doesn't matter right now, and I'm sure you will find out sooner rather than later anyway." I wanted to protect him but he was being so persistent. "Just know that I won't let anything happen to you. You have to promise me that no matter what happens, or what you hear, or whatever becomes of me or Draco, you won't get involved." I looked into his eyes, hoping to find the truth.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:45 pm

I smirked at him and when we reached the common room I stopped and faced him.  "Now, go grab your things and I'll grab mine.  We can work on things together," I said, knowing that he would accept as little help as possible.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:04 pm

I rolled my eyes at her.  "When will you realize I'm not worried about me?" I asked her. I had been through so much, not much scared me by any means.  But I could not promise her anything.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:11 pm

I nodded at her, going to my bed to grab my bag.  I returned to the common room and saw her waiting for me.  I sat down next to her.  "Alright... what do you want to work on first?" I asked.  Being in sixth year, we did not have all the same classes anymore.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:39 am

I grunted in frustration as I balled my hands into fists and shook them slightly. "But I am worried about you." I said. How could I get him to understand how big this all was without actually telling him what was going on? "Lincoln, this is bigger than anything Draco and I have ever been through. I have no idea what's going to happen before the summer holidays but you can't get involved." I looked up at him desperately. "Please, I want at least one person I care about to be safe."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:11 am

I looked at Draco and shrugged.  "Just pull something out and work on it.  I'll help when you need it," I said to him.  I was just going to make sure he got some of his things done.  it was that simple.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:51 am

I sighed slightly.  "June, I can assure you that I won't get involved... unless I would have to to keep you safe," I said to her.  "That's the best promise I can do.  I'm sorry."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:48 pm

I rolled my eyes at Pansy.  "You are just as bad as my sister," I muttered, looking over what I needed to do in the planner that Mother had gotten for me and Juniper at the beginning of the year.  I laughed without humor thinking how I should write down in it the day that I had to murder the headmaster.  I knew my laughter was startling Pansy and I stopped when I saw her face.  "My apologies," I said to her honestly.  "Don't worry about what was going through my head.  Let's just get to work."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:39 am

I sighed as I looked down. "I was afraid you would say that." I bit my lip, not sure how to convince him other wise, if there even was anything I could say to change his mind. My life was being threatened, if he knew that, I'm not sure what he would do, but Draco and I were the only ones that needed to be involved with this. "I wish I could make you mad at me, make you hate me so you won't get involved," I sighed, thinking about what the rest of this year was going to bring. I took my new dragon pendent in my hand and looked down at it. "No matter what happens to me."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:42 am

I just stared at Draco when he started laughing oddly.  It really worried me.  I smiled slihgtly when he apologized, though I hated when he was so formal like that.  "Alright, that sounds good.  Just le tme know if you need some assistance," I said to him.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next