Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

5 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 Empty There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:01 am

I was livid at Matthews for giving my sister this so-called remedy that she got addicted to.  I was going to kill him.  I was not okay with this.  I found hi sitting by himself by the lake.  I grabbed his shirt collar and made him stand up.  "Waht the bloody hell were you thinking?" I asked him angrily.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:03 am

I was lost in my own thoughts when I was drug to my feet.  After seven years, people really should know better than to touch me.  I automatically went on high alert.  I spun around and saw Malfoy.  The only thing keeping me from punching him right away was his sister.  "What are you going on about?" I asked angrily. However, if he touched me again, he would regret it and I did not care if it was Juniper's twin.  He only got one warning.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997 Empty Re: There'll be peace when you are done -- Winter/Spring 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:04 am

Was he really taht stupid?  I ran a hand through my hair and stared at him.  He really seemed oblivious.  "You're honestly telling me you have no idea what you've done?" I asked him, furious and trying so hard not to hit him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:05 am

I stared at malfoy, trying to get a read on him and what his next move might be.  I knew it would all depend on my answer.  "What's goig on, Draco?" I asked.  Clearly he was talking about Juniper or he would not be this upset.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:06 am

He was dead serious.  He had no idea what he had done to my sister.  "Whatever you gave her... she's hooked to it," I said to him darkly.  I knew she would ot listen to me about it and that was the only reason why I was even speaking to Matthews about it.  June seemed to listen to him for some reason.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:07 am

I stared at him.  "No... I didn't think that the potion was addictive.  I never had any issues with it," I said, running a hand through my hair.  I had never given it to anyone else, though, so maybe it had different effects on different people.  I looked back at Draco.  "What all has she taken?"
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:08 am

I sighed and shook my head.  "I don't know," I replied.  "If I knew aything, I wouldn't be coming to you now would I?" He was so frustrating.  how could Juniper stand him?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:10 am

How could JUne stand being around her brother?  "She only had a certain amount that I had given her... it's not like I gave her a ton.  She'd have to come to me to get more... unless..." I said, trailing off.  One would expect her to run out, meaning she would quit cold turkey.  Unless she figured out the components.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:10 am

I was not entirely sure if I lied the idea of Juniper's fate being left in Matthews' hands.  But what choice did I have?  "Unless what?  You better do something about this," I said to him, getting incredibly close to his face.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:11 am

I got pissed.  I stood up to him and held my ground.  "What?  Her normal protector can't do a damn thing for her now?" I snapped at Draco.  This would be rather entertaining for me.  I could finally taunt Draco the way he taunted everyone else at this school.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:12 am

Out of respect for my sister, I refrained from hitting him.  "Shut up," I warned.  There was no way I would be able to cotrol myself if he continued.  I already had difficulties cotrolling myself with everythign on my mind, let alone in general with Juniper's well being on the line.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:13 am

I smirked slightly, completely ignoring the matter at hand.  "What?  Don't like having no control over this istuation with Juniper?" I asked snidely.  This was slightly entertaining.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 28, 2014 8:14 am

Alright, that was enough.  I went to walk away but I could not.  I spun around and punched him in the jaw.  We tussled for a moment until hands separated us.  I turned and saw Lupin holding us apart.  I jerks my sleeve away from his grip.  "Get your paws off me, you filthy half breed," I snapped at him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed May 28, 2014 8:16 am

Of course Malfoy would start to get mouthy.  I let go of Lincoln and made sure the two of them stayed off of each other.  "Enough," I told them.  "One of you tell me what happened now or you both will have detentions." I looked between the two of them.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed May 28, 2014 8:18 am

I looked at Draco who was sporting a split lip, then back to Professor Lupin.  "We just got into a slight disagreement is all.  It's settled now.  No need for us to do anything else," I said, hoping that the professor would listen.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next