Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before you met me, I was alright but things were kind of heavy, you brought me to life -- Fall 1991

3 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Before you met me, I was alright but things were kind of heavy, you brought me to life -- Fall 1991 - Page 10 Empty Re: Before you met me, I was alright but things were kind of heavy, you brought me to life -- Fall 1991

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 5:19 am

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath and let it out slowly, focusing only on the fact that I had been able to do this spell for the most part before, and that Lincoln thought I could do this. I had to, to prove myself wrong and Lincoln right. I opened my eyes and turned to him. "I'm ready."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Before you met me, I was alright but things were kind of heavy, you brought me to life -- Fall 1991 - Page 10 Empty Re: Before you met me, I was alright but things were kind of heavy, you brought me to life -- Fall 1991

Post  Lincoln Matthews Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:44 am

I tried to give her a reassuring smile.  "Let's do this," I said to her.
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:49 pm

I smiled back and nodded, watching as he put the hex on the poor bird. I took a deep breath, raised my wand, and hesitated for a moment. I was struck by how useful defensive spells would be at the Manor and instantly pictured the bird as Draco and Lincoln as Father. My eyes widened and I gasped, I would never let Father hurt Draco if I could help it. And I would prove him wrong. My eyebrows narrowed together in determination and I said the counter-hex, putting all my energy into stopping that spell. Suddenly, the bats stopped coming and the bird was free and flew away. I was panting as I turned back to Lincoln. I caught my breath and my smile widened as I realized what I had just done. "I did it." I said in disbelief as a small laugh escaped my lips. "I really did it." If only Father had seen.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:19 pm

I chuckled slightly at the way Juniper reacted to completing the spell correctly.  "That was great," I said to her honestly.  "Couldn't have done it better myself."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:40 am

I was still so happy that I had actually done the spell correctly. I gave a small laugh and looked up at him. "I don't believe that for a second." I replied. "But thank you." I finished sincerely as I calmed down a bit and sighed, looking up at where the bird had flown away. "I can't believe I did it." The disbelief was still in my voice and I shook my head. The one time I wouldn't have minded Father watching me do a spell and he wasn't here to see it.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:19 pm

I smirked slightly.  She was right; I was a master at spells, but I did not need to rub that in her face.  "Ah, well, now that you did it once... you should have confidence to do it again," I said to her simply.  "It's just... the first try is always the hardest.  Once you get past that, it should be decently easy to accomplish again."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10