Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998 - Page 7 Empty Re: It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Dec 15, 2014 9:07 am

"I will worry about it," I said to him.  "I don't want to be the one you hate for not letting you leave or whatever you and your sister have planned."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998 - Page 7 Empty Re: It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:55 am

I looked at her and shook my head.  "I won't hate you -- I promise," I said to her, holding her hand tightly.  At least, I would try my best not ot let that happen.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:02 am

I sighed and looked at Draco, nto entirely sure if I believed him on that.  but I had to try.  "alright, if you say so," I said to him, squeezing his hand back.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:39 pm

I leaned over and gave Pansy a kiss.  "I do say so," I said to her.  "And you best believe me when I say it, too."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:38 pm

I smiled at him and nodded.  "I do believe you, Draco.  Even though some migt call me daft for doing so," I said to him simply.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:29 am

"Well, you just don't listen to those people then," I said to her, smiling.  I knew that I was the worst person to say to her not to listen to what others thought of her, but I had to tell her something.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed May 06, 2015 4:37 pm

I laughed slightly and leaned my head against his shoulder.  "Well, we both know that is much easier said than done," I pointed out to him.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 11, 2015 1:06 pm

I smirked.  "That is definitely true," I said, knowing that there was no way that we would nto listen to what others thought of us.  If I did not care, then I would be playing guitar and be able to have a life outside of living up to Father's expectations.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:09 pm

I knew that he was thinking of more than just our schoolmates, I just was not entirely sure of who he was thinking.  "Draco, it'll be okay," I said to him, though I was panicknig in my own mind.  I had no idea what I was really up against when it came to Draco and his family.  I saw and heard enough that it worried me, even though it was expected of me because they were pureblood and so was my family.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:12 am

I gave Pansy as reassuring a smile as I could.  I kissed her hand.  "I'll make sure of that," I said to her without making it sound too dark, though I knew that there were many other areas I was thinking of that she had no idea.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:57 am

I eyed him curiously and also cautiously.  With the look in his eyes, I knew not to ask any questions.  "How long will you keep this from Juniper?" I asked, knowing how close his sister and him were to each other.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:15 pm

I looked over at Pansy.  "Until she has to know," I said to her.  What was I going to tell Juniper?  We were supposed to escape... I could not do that now.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:57 am

I sighed.  "That's logical... I think it's going to be that way with paretns, too, don't you?  It'd be for the best," I agreed, mainly speaking my thoughts out loud.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:11 pm

I nodded at Pansy.  "That will definitely be the case with my own parents," I said to her.  "And I don't know if we can trust your parents to not say a word, so perhaps we should wait with them, too."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:31 pm

I figured that Draco would say that; I had to agree,t hough.  "Alright," I said to him.  It would be so hard to keep this from my sister.  At least we were at school, so I would not have to face my parents yet.  Linnea, however, was a different story.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next