Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998 - Page 6 Empty Re: It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:27 am

I looked at her.  "You seem to be rather cheery about that," I said, a smile playing at my lips.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998 - Page 6 Empty Re: It's hard to find the perfect time to say something you know is gonna change everything -- May 1998

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:08 pm

I sat back down next to him.  "Well... it means that you really care for me," I said to him, holding his hand.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:43 pm

I grinned at her.  "Of course I care about you," I said to her.  Didi she really thinkt hat I did not care for ehr?  That made me feel miserable ust to think about.  How did I really treat her?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:50 pm

I smiled at him, leaning my head against his shoulder. "I know you do... but this just proves it," I said to him, hoping that he would not get angry at me for saying something nlike that.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:05 pm

I sighed and looked at her.  "You didn't believe that I cared for you because of the way I am, did you?" I questioned, knowing exactly what she was thinking.  I had a hard time voicing my feelings and my actions tended to speak louder than any words I could say.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:02 am

I bit my lip and reluctantly nodded at him.  I reached for his hand and grabbed it before he could pull away.  "Draco, don't make it a big deal, though.  It's just nice to see this side of you," I said.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:28 pm

I held onto her hand and brought it to my lips, kissing it gently.  "Sometimes I wished that I could be this way more often," I said to her honestly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:39 am

I nodded at him.  "I understand," I assured him.  "Which is why I will not pressure you to show this side more often."  I knew that could end badly for him.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:22 am

I smiled at her.  "For which I appreciate greatly, Pansy," I assured her.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:20 pm

I nodded at him.  "I know you do," I said to him simply enough.  It was no surprise, really.  We stayed quiet for a moment or two and then I had to say something.  "I do apologize... I feel like I've ruined some big plan you and Juniper may have had... I hear things the two of you whisper sometimes..."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:32 pm

I looked over at Pansy with curiosity.  What all did she know?  Juniper and I were very careful at what we spoke about when other people were around.  "We had nothing going on," I lied easily, though my heart tightened because I would have to back out on something with Juniper -- something I had never had to do before.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:18 pm

I shook my head, rolling my eyes.  "Whatever you want to tell yourself, Draco," I said to him.  Why did he not just simply tell me he did not want to talk about it... or else, just not lie to me.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:11 pm

I looked at her.  "What is it?" I asked, knowing that look and tone.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:07 pm

I sighed.  "Well, I know the two of you... and the way you both almost seemed hopeful," I said to him simply.  "So I know there's something going on..."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:43 am

It was hard to believe that someone outside of me and June were so observant of us.  I should have known it was Pansy, though.  She always paid attention to us.  "Don't worry about it, Pansy," I said to her softly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next