Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon May 25, 2015 5:04 am

I smiled at Oliver.  I was not entirely sure what else needed to be said.  I wondered if he was going to kiss me goodbye or something.  I really wanted him to, but I just sort of bit my lip.  "Okay, well, then I'll talk to you soon," I said to him, giving his hand a squeeze.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD

Post  Oliver Wood Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:54 am

I grinned back at Katie, feeling like an idiot.  And, acting recklessly in my opinion, I bent down and kissed her quickly and softly on the lips.  I was not sure if that had been appropriate or not, but I could not help myself.  "Yes," I said to her, still grinning, "I shall talk to you in a few days' time."
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:16 am

I was stunned.  I stared at Oliver an felt my cheeks redden slightly.  "Oh, erm, yeah," I said, still distracted with the way he had just swooped in and kissed me.  "I'll definitely write to you, Oliver."
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:40 am

I watched Katie walk away with a smile.  That was one of the better first dates I had in a long while -- well, probably since Desdemona was at school with us.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4