Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:07 am

I smiled a little bit and shook my head.  "I won't argue... but just know that I don't necessarily agree with you," I pointed out to him.  I knew we were just bickering out of jest, but I wanted to have a good meaningful time today since we did nto see each other that often.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD - Page 2 Empty Re: She said "I'm afraid of falling"; he answered "I have wings" -- TBD

Post  Oliver Wood Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:23 am

She was right, we really should not argue.  Though this was not necessarily an argument.  We ordered and chatted about typical school things until our food arrived.  "Everything is going well for you, though, up at the castle?" I asked.  I knew that it had to be hard to be dating someone who was no longer a student.  There was not much time we could see each other and Katie was beautiful, she had to have guys all over her.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:49 am

I smiled at him and nodded.  "Yeah, things are going about the same as before," I said.  I mean, was I going to tell Oliver that I got hit on by some guys on a regular basis?  They never gave up trying to get me to date them.  Defnitely not... I was with Oliver and I was prefectly okay with that decision.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:48 am

I laughed and was not entirely sure what she was avoiding.  "No one's been giving you a hard time are they?" I asked her, thanking the waitress when she brought our food.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:12 am

I thanked the waitress and added some salt to the chips I had ordered.  "Not really," I said, shrugging.  "I mean, there's the normal Slytherin stuff... but I'm guessing you're not speaking of that, are you?" I raised my eyebrows at him with a smile playing at my lips.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:17 am

I chuckled and shook my head.  "Not quite, but are they going after the team again?  I'm sure Fred and George are on top of the retaliation...?"
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:30 pm

I could not help but laugh.  "Oh, don't worry about the team," I assured him.  "Fred and George are not hte only ones protecting all of us... there are a few other students who aren't on the team who are getting involved, too."
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:53 am

I could not help but chuckle.  "Oh, I'm sure there's plenty of students retaliating against each other in both Houses," I said, shaking my head.  "If only one could do more than simple pranks sometimes...." When it came to the Slytherin team, I would have done anything I could to get certain players to not be on the pitch during game time.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:00 pm

I laughed at Oliver's reaction.  "Yeah, well, don't be getting yourself into trouble... you can get worse than detentions now," I warned him, thinking that if he tried to do that now he could get himself into so much trouble being in a professional league.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:46 pm

"I behave myself," I assured her, grinning.  "Though sometimes... I wish I didn't have to."  At least I was honest, right?
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:31 pm

I could not bbe any less surprised by Oliver's response.  I reached out and put a hand on top of his.  "Oh, Oliver, I know," I assured him, a smile playing at my lips.  There was no way that he would do anything with consequences looming over his head... but if he knew he would not gt caugh...
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:04 pm

I was slightly surprised by Katie's face.  "Excuse me?" I questioned.  How dare she be insinuating that she knew that I would go to any lengths to win a game... though she was right.  I just had to act like she was not.
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:08 pm

I smirked at him and took a drink.  "Oh, don't act as if it's a big secret, Oliver," I said to him, hitting hsi arm playfully.
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Oliver Wood Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:54 am

I laughed and shook my head.  "I know," I said to her, sighing.  "I was never quite good at hiding my motives, hmm?"
Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell Wood Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:55 pm

Laughing, I shook my head.  "Not at all," I said.  "But you were just voicing what we all were thinking anyways."
Katie Bell Wood
Katie Bell Wood

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next