Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

5 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 7 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:15 am

I grinned. "I don't think it has... first, it was out of the blue... second, it doesn't seem like Sirius. And no I haven't told my parents," I said. "I'm sure Dad already knows... but I haven't told Mum yet."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 7 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:24 am

Smiling, " It was like that for me...it will kick in when you realize you have to decide if you're taking his name or hyphening yours. " I explained. " Well that and you moving into his house. " I smiled, " I mean I'm pretty sure you don't want to still run around the house hoping mum and dad don't see."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:35 pm

I chuckled. "We never do anything at my house... but I have been looking for apartments," I said. "But not it doesn't seem logical now... I'll just move in wiht him." I shrugged, smiling... the whole situation finally sinking in.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:41 am

" Yeah, I know you said she'd say yes. It was still nerve racking for sure." I told him with a grin that I don't think will ever wash away anytime soon. Hey where's Moony and Chloe?" I asked. " We should have a little get together with everyone. " I suggested.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:46 am

Nodding slowly. " You should try just moving in with him. It is a lot easier. Only in the sense now that big old house is yours too." I grinned. " It'll sink in...when people start marveling at your ring all the time." I told her with a shrug.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:53 am

"Haha, that's true," I said. "Did that ever get old for you? having people gawk at your hand all th time?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:05 am

I shook my head, " No not really at all." I laughed. " Admittedly it's nice to have everyone gawk. Other then the reason people that we went to school with want to see it is because then they can dream it was them to marry James and Sirius. The secret love of how many women...." I laughed while I chopped. " Imagine telling people we went to school with that you're pregnant with James Potter's child...or now sirius Black's child. I could only imagine the faces."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:30 am

"I agree, but I don't know where they are right now," I said. "But I'm sure Ember doesn't want to go telling everyone yet... I'm sure she wants to celebrate with you." As much as I hate saying it, I was sure that Ember and SIrius did stuff.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:45 am

I smiled, " We'll be going out for a drive....about it for now.." I told him with a shrug. " We were both ecstatic to come and share the news." I explained to him. Now I am not going to tell my best mate...I may attack his little sister...no way.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:58 am

"Well, I'm only engaged! I'm not even thinking about kids... I have an almost neice... that's enough for now," I said, thinking about little Jada and how cute she was. Then, believe it or not, I was thinking how cute a little SIrius would be. I made that leave my mind quickly... We weren't even married yet, I wasn't allowed to think about that.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:02 am

I laughed." You are allowed to think of future Ember....It's alright." I nodded to her. " It's not like he's going to get scared or anything..." I told her with a laugh. " It's not like your saying you want a baby now! ...."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:15 am

I smiled. "I know... but Sirius... kids? That just doesn't seem right," I said, laughing a little bit.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:41 am

I smiled. " It can be seen......" I nodded, " He just had to find the right girl...I think kids and Sirius would mix well. Mind you....If you had a girl I'd feel sorry for her when she was in her teen years..." I laughed as I stirred the sauce.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:13 am

I laughed. "That's when I'll step in and stop him from being like James was to me... so I hope that she doesn't have an older brother either...."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:23 am

I laughed. " You'll end up having like eight kids or something and one will be a girl....." Knowing Ember's luck. She'd be outnumbered in the house.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next