Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

5 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 2 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 am

I was making dinner and heard the knock on the door. " Hang on!" I said loudly as I rushed to the front door and pulled it open and there stood Sirius. " Hi, Sirius....c'mon in. I'm just getting started on dinner. " I said as I let him in. Walking back to the kitchen to continue. " So what's going on?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 2 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:58 am

I grinned as I walked in. " I apparently have good timing for dinner. " I teased, " Don't worry...I'm planning something else for dinner ...maybe...." I told her . I pulled out the ring. " I have to ask James for his sister's hand." I told her showing her the ring that I got for Ember.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 am

I couldn't believe this SIRIUS WAS ASKING FOR COMMITTMENT! " That's amazing! and the ring Sirius...it's beautiful!" I said admiring it. You shouldn;t have much of a problem asking James. You guys have been dating for a while. Yes I know she's his little sister. I'm assuming you're here because Ryan gave you his permission?" I smiled. I couldn't believe this. It was too cute.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:08 am

I grinned, " Yeah, I got Ryan's permission. Now I'm here for James'....which will be a lot harder then getting permission from Ryan. " I looked from the ring to Lily. " I just hope he doesn't go to bad of a no." I told her with a smirk. " I'll give my reasons to him as well...but I love her and he needs to know that I'm not going to hurt her. " God I was nervous.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:10 am

I decided to Floo home instead of Apparating. I stepped out of hte fireplace and called out, "Hey babe... I know you just sent me out to get some groceries... but I found this sexy little get-up that I can't wait to get you out of!" I started to brush myself off and then head into the kitchen where I assumed Lily was.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:12 am

Smirking as I heard James say sexy get-up so I answered for Lily. " Well sweetie...you're gonna have to butter me up if you ever want me to wear something like that.." I laughed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:16 am

Raising my eyebrows as I laughed. " Should I leave you two alone?" I teased as I knew I should with Sirius needing to ask him his question. " How about you two get out of my kitchen..." I told them as I kindly brought them both to the living room as I kissed James and went back to the kitchen.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:19 am

I laughed. "Oh, c'mon, Sirius... you know you'd wear this if I just dared you to," I said, giving Lily a kiss. I set down the bags and plopped on teh couch. "So mate... you smelled inner?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:22 am

" I may...if I was good and drunk as well... Plus I don't think I'm that small....." I laughed. " Yeah.....it's hard not to get tempted by Lily's cooking." I smiled. " Listen....there was a reason why I came over...other then to visit of course....." I swallowed hard, then continued. " Prongs..... I love your sister...."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:26 am

"No," I said with a slgiht smile. "I do not want to hear about any loving-ness you have had wiht my sister. That's just nasty."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:30 am

I laughed a little. " Prongs......I wasn't going to say anything like that...... I wanted to ask for your permission to take her hand in Marriage." There I sputtered it at him now All he had to do was answer.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:34 am

If I had been leaning back in the dining room chairs like I tend to do, I would've fallen over for sure. So it was a good thing I was in the living room on the couch. "You want to do what?"I asked, complete shock in my voice. I wasn't mad or upset, just completely confused and shocked. I mena, this was SIrius.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:40 am

" I want to ask you for your sister's hand in Marriage.....Prongs....she's changed me....for the better...I couldn't see myself with anyone else. " I told him. " I mean, yes I know it's me...we've been dating for a while now...and I want to propose."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:43 am

I sighed. I figured that something like thsi or either a breakup would be happening soon... it has been about 2 years I think. I looked at him. "Well... I don't see why not. I've heard her talk to Lily about stuff... I know it'd make her happy. And since it'll make you happy, I'm not going to stan din your way." I smiled at my friend. "Besides, it'll make you officially family."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:47 am

I grinned, " Awesome, thanks Prongs. I wanted to come clear it with you and your 'rents before I did it. ...I even have the ring on me now....I was going to propose tonight...that's why I'm not staying for dinner. " I explained.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next