Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

5 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 6 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  James Potter Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:04 am

I laughed when I heard Sirius's voice. "I knew he'd be back eventually," I said. "C'mon in!" I shouted to them, not getting up from where I was. Yes, I was that lazy.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 6 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 am

"James, you're so freaking lazy," I said, taking my shoes off at teh door.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:08 am

I laughed, " You know you would do the same thing.." I teased. I let Ember tell them.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 am

"Be nice lovebirds," I said. I was kind of surprised Ember wasn't searching for Lily because I was sure Sirius popped the question.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:13 am

I elbowed Sirius. "You're supposed to be nice to me," I said.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:19 am

" Ember! I need some help could you give me a hand?" I asked loudly. I also wanted to see the Ring. I wasn't allowed to see it according to James. Before Sirius asked the question. Only after.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:35 am

"Okay," I said going to where Lily was. "What's up?" I asked. I was being really calm about the whole engagement. But I think that's because it hadn't sunk in yet.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:40 am

" Could you grab those carrots and dice them up for me please?" I asked her. She wasn't going to Jump in and tell me then I would wait. Although admittedly, i was dying for her to tell me and show me the ring that was on her finger.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:46 am

I grinned as she walked off to the kitchen. " She said yes mate." I said to him with a stupid grin on my face.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:51 am

"alrighty," I said, grabbing the carrots and a knife. I didn't like using magic all the time. "So what were you and James doing while Sirius and I were out skating? Or do I not want to know?" I added as an afterthought. I knew that they were trying... so maybe I didn't wan tto know what they had been doing.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:52 am

"I couldn't tell," I lied, grinning at him. "I don't hear squeeling though... I wonder if Ember is just doign this to bother Lily..." I mused, nodding. "I told you she would, too."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:57 am

"She's probably doing it to irritate Lily...." I laughed at the thought of Lily saying Well?...Ember pretending not to know what she's talking about. " It's probably driving your wife nuts." I laughed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:59 am

I laughed. " We were just making dinner...and talking about perspective names and whatnot. " I smiled. We were trying for a baby. So, we did have to think of names rather then just snogging....all the time. As much as James doesn't want to hear it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:01 am

"gotcha," I said, smiling at her. "Okay... I've been toying with you long enough. Want to see the ring?" I asked, grinning at her.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:05 am

I laughed, " Well I was waiting women!" I said as I rushed over to see the ring. " It's gorgeous." I marveled at it. I looked up. " You haven't really come to terms with it have you?" I asked her. " Oh! and have you told your parents?" I asked her.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next