Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

5 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 3 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:50 am

I grinned at him. "I see... and don't be nervous," I said, giving him pointers. "You know she's going to say yes. So just... be cool."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978 - Page 3 Empty Re: Every single day that I can breathe, you change my philosophy I'm never gonna let you pass me by...November 17th 1978

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:55 am

I laughed. " I was more nervous talking to you and your dad...." I told him honestly. Lily had been sure listening to hear us talk. She came bustling in. " Here take some food.." she told me as she handed me a little tupper ware container full of spaghetti. " Thanks Lily..." I took it and told them. " I'm proposing tonight. Actually I'm going to pick her up from your house and take her out flying. " I told them a part of my plan. " But I can assure you we'll be back..." i nodded to them. As I got up and said thanks to them for giving me food and James gave his permission. Off back to the Potter's to pick up Ember.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:58 am

"I hope Ember gives him a hard time," I said laughing. "That'd just freak him out!"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:02 am

I smiled. " You know she won't...she'll say yes. It's been over two years now. I think they'll be very happy." I told him as I sat down on his lap.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:53 am

I had just gotten home and needed to get around. Sirius had vaguely mentioned the possibility of going out tonight... so I needed to make myself somewhat presentable after shopping wiht Mum. Besides, I got some new clothes that I was dying to wear. So I started to get around. Basically I had to do my hair and freshen up my makeup and myself. I grabbed the perfume tha tSirius absolutely loved and sprayed it onmyself. I was going to be a tease tonight... though not too much of one because I wasn't sure where we would possibly be going.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:00 am

So I had gotten back to the Potter's this was going to be great. I had pulled up on my bike. Then when to the front door as I knocked and opened the door slightly. '' Hello?" I said loudly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:54 am

"Hey babe, I'm upstairs," I called down to the hello I heard. I knew it was SIrius because of his lovely bike. I really did love that thing... it was so much fun! I was finishing putting on my shoes and making sure that my new white dress looked lovely on me. I had a really hard time deciding if I wanted to wear this dress or my other new outfit... maybe I should have chosen the one that involved pants.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 am

"Alrighty...." I said as I hoped up the stairs to Ember's room. " Knock knock.." I said as I opened the door anyway. " You look beautiful. Although....may be hard to get on the bike..." I grinned.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:50 am

I nodded. "Yeah... and thanks," I said with a smile. "I think I'm going to change... into my other new outfit I got. Mum and I went ona shopping spree," I explained. I pushed him out and closed the door in his face. I found my new sweater, my black leggings and my new boots. I put them on and just pulled my hair up so it wouldn't get in my face while we were riding. I opened my door back up. "see? I can change in a flash."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 am

Grinning, "good...I didn't get a nap in..." I smirked to her. " If you're ready to go...we can" I said stretching. Trying to be nonchalant hoping it was working for me. I wanted everything to go perfectly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:06 am

"yeah, just let me grab my purse," I said, waving my wand because I wasn't quite sure where it was. It came flying towards me from teh pile of bags on the floor. "I'm so glad I can use magic without the chance of being caught now," I muttered to myself thinking how horrible it would have been to look throught hat pile of new stuff. "Okay, I'm ready," I said aloud with a grin on my face. I had no idea why I was so happy... probably because of hte shopping spree but I was like really hyper.

And I had a feeling something was up. Sirius seemed to be slightly weird and Dad totally was... as soon as we had gotten home he grabbed Muma nd they left. Mum never mentioned plans to me.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:12 am

" Alright...Let's go ahead then. " I smiled as I grabbed her around the waist as I grabbed the door for her when we got downstairs. " After you." I smiled. My hand reached into my pocket and I had fiddled with the ring to make it not so noticeable. She was already on my bike. " You really like this thing don't you?" I grinned as I hopped on in front of her and revved it into life. I was taking her to a side on the lake. We were going to go skating.

Brought into life I steered the bike and up it went. " You should be warm enough." I told her. If she wasn't I'd just give her my leather jacket.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:15 am

"I hope so," I said in his ear, wrapping my arms around him. This was probably the main thing I loved about riding his bike. I could just innocently be snuggled up to Sirius without getting snide remarks from bystanders (aka James and Dad).
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:19 am

Grinning, " Good...I wouldn't let you freeze anyway... " I told her. " Do you think I would want to get all close with you when your freezing and im not..." I teased as I turned the bike to lake. That didn't take long, admittedly I needed off the bike, my ear she whispered into. I need off the bike soonish. I grinned again. I let her get off the bike and then I hopped off. " Up for skating?" I asked her. debating if I was going to propose in the middle of the ice. or when we were done and about to go home. I guess it would jump to me.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:23 am

I laughed. "Am I up to skating? That's a really silly question to ask me... of course!" Skating int eh winter was just about one of my favorite things to do. "Besides... I can show you up liek I did the last time," I teased, turning my boots into skates like my Dad showed me how to do a long time ago. "And who said you're getting close to me? I don't think I've given you permission today...." I added with a grin.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next