Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 13 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:42 am

I closed my eyes as my brother hugged me, telling me exactly what I wanted to hear, that he would protect me. He would take care of everything, no matter the cost. My eyes flew open at that. He was a father now, I was an aunt, he had children to worry about. Voldemort wouldn't care how old they were, if Draco tried to protect me the twins would die. I let go of his hands, shaking my head as I backed up. "No," I said looking back into his eyes, " You spent your whole life protecting me, from father...and him. This is my falt. I'm the one who should pay the price. You had nothing to do with it." I nodded my head in agreement with myself. "You have children now. They don't deserve what will happen to you if you protect me. This is my burden. I woun't let you take the heat for me this time." Before he could protest, I turned and ran away. Whatever happens to me tonight, I can at least know Draco has a chance of surviving.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 13 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:49 am

I stared in disbelief at my sister.  I wanted to stop her, but she turned away from me too quickly.  "I love you, June," I said, frozen in place, unsure if she heard me.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:55 am

I had just gotten my cousin -- Regulus -- down for the count.  I moved towards my next victim.  I saw her blonde hair and rushed towards her.  I shot a curse at her.  "Juniper!" I shouted.  "How could you lie to us!  He was never dead!  You little traitor!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:08 pm

I had continuously beaten Darwin until he stopped moving. I looked at him, he looked like he was gone. I stood up tired and covered in Darwin's blood. I looked down at the body before me. I had taken revenge for my family. It had almost felt like a weight had been lifted. I looked up and tried to find someone who needed me.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:11 pm

I fell as the curse hit me. As soon as I heard my name, I knew it was Aunt Bellatrix. I turned myself over so I was facing her. I knew what was coming. I was scared but if this is what it took to protect my brother and his family, then I would. "You're going to torture me no matter what I say so why not get on with it." I said as I braced myself for what was next.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:22 pm

I glared at her.  "You think you're being so noble as to willingly take your torture?  Please!  You were a coward your entire life... Draco always having to stand up for you, taking your punishments for you... I told Cissy and Lucius that they should have dealt with you years before," I snarled at her, bending down and jabbing my wand into her chest, my face just inches from hers.  "Well, now it looks like I am the one who gets to have that pleasure.  Crucio!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:31 pm

As Aunt Bellatrix talked about my parents and brother, I knew she was right. Once the curse hit, I'd felt pain like I never had before. I bit my lip to keep from screaming but that hardly lasted a second. I barely tasted the blood in my mouth from biting my lip, the pain was so intense. I wanted desperately to yell for Draco but I somehow remembered I was here so he wouldn't be. Instead, I just screamed.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:35 pm

Where had she gone?  Juniper's scream broke me from my trance.  I had to try to help her... she was my sister.  My twin.  I could not let her face this alone.  I stumbled across wreckage and tried to avoid curses hitting me, but one blasted the ground before me and flew me backwards a few feet, rubble hitting my face.  I felt blood drip into my eyes and it stung.  Where was my sister?  I felt pain on my leg and saw that a piece of carnage was on it, trapping it to the ground.  I moved it and stood up, knowing that I could not bear a lot of weight on that leg anymore.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:57 pm

I rushed towards where Draco was, seeing that he was injured.  Yes he was technically on the other side, but he was still just a kid.  I helped him stand.  "Who are you looking for?" I asked, figuring it had to be for his sister or his parents.  harry said that his sister was a kind soul compared to her brother...
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:02 pm

I was startled by the fact that Potter's father was actually trying to help me.  "June... she lied for him.  She protected him... and now they have her.  She'll get killed," I said, frantically looking for my sister.  Her screams were still echoing around me.  She needed help and yet I feared to be the one to help her.  Like June said, I had two sons who needed me...
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:13 pm

I knew exactly what Draco was talking about when he said that she protected him.  The him was my son.  I turned away from the boy and ran off.  I saw Bellatrix attacking her own niece.  The sight sickened me.  I ran closer so I could get a better shot at her.  She was occupied, but I knew that Bella was ruthless.  I jumped over a body as I ran and I saw that it was Regulus... I could not stop to see if he was okay; I had to help Juniper Malfoy.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:30 pm

I heard a scream, then the familiar shrieking of Bellatrix. I urged myself to run. I transformed to get there faster. I saw a body on the ground and noticed it was Regulus. That just fueled my anger, I saw Prongs running in for the same thing. I barked to take some attention off him and bring it to me. We needed her to stop with the spell.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:33 pm

I heard shouts and it distracted me from my target for a moment.  I saw my cousin and his little minion coming towards me.  I turned around and started to duel with Potter, trying to get enough time so I could point my wand at Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:43 pm

The pain from the spell suddenly stopped. Did Bellatrix really stop or had she decided to kill me? I managed to get up on my hands and blurry took in the scene around me. Someone was duelling with her and another shadow was moving as well but I couldn't see who either were. Suddenly, the ground was beside me and I fell into a back pit, my last though was hoping that neither if my two saviours were Draco.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:51 pm

I transformed back into myself. " C'mon Bellatrix....give yourself a challenge....don't act like a child is a challenge you want..." I said getting her attention on me alone. In hopes to give Prongs enough time to help the girl. I hoped he knew what I was doing, so did I to be honest.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 32  Next