Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 14 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:54 pm

I wanted to help Padfoot with his cousin, but Draco's sister needed attention.  I knew Bellatrix would not pass up taunting her cousin and would easily ignore me.  I moved to the girl's side.  What had Draco called her again?  "June...you'll be alright," I said to her, doing a quick once over before lifting her into my arms to get her to safety.  If she had really serious injuries I knew that it might not be good to move her, but she seemed good neough.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 14 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:58 pm

Sirius was going to attempt to challenge me?  I got rid of Regulus... what made him think I could not take him out as well?  I cackled and faced my cousin.  "Happen to see what I did to your brother?  I would love to take both of you out in the same night," I sneered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:19 pm

I slowly came back to consciousness, my eyes fluttering open. Someone was carrying me, I think, I felt a bit of wind on my face. I blinked the mans face into focus and recognized Harry's father. Why was he helping me though? "Thank you." I managed to get out. There was something else I needed to ask and I hoped one word would be enough because it would be all I could manage. "Draco?" I needed to know he was okay. If he was, it was worth it. If not, I may ask Bellatrix to continue because the pain of today would be nothing compared to the pain of losing my brother.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:21 pm

I nodded, " Yes, I did see what you did to Regulus...but see, I never once attempted your approval...cousin, I have values remember. You threaten my family and friends. I promise you I will end it. Here, Now." I told her as I grasped my wand tightly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:28 pm

"I'll take you to him," I said to her, glancing towards Sirius and Bella.  I wanted to make sure that I could get past them without any trouble.  I looked back down to her.  "Thank you for protecting Harry..."  I was not entirely sure if she was fully with me still to hear that, but in case something happened, I had wanted to say it now rather than later.  I saw that the two cousins were rather engrossed in enraging each other and I got past them and to where Draco was limping towards us.  I laid his sister down gently.  "I think she'll be alright," I told him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:32 pm

I collapsed on the ground next to my sister, my knees taking the brunt of the fall.  My ankle was throbbing, but I did not care.  I had my sister.  I looked at Potter and nodded towards him.  "Thank you," I said quietly before he stood up - I guessed that he was going to run off and help someone else.  I looked at Juniper and brought her into a hug.  I would not let go of her.  "I am so sorry..." I knew that it had been her choice and it was something I could not protect her from, but still.  I should have been able to do something...
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black Lestrange Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:35 pm

I laughed at him and shot a curse at him.  "I find it so boring that you think you can win against me... no one else has," I said, sneering at him.  I kept moving as to be a harder target for him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:40 pm

When I saw Draco, tears fell from my face. But I glance up at James, "you son is a great person, I'm just happy he let me help him." I turned back towards Draco who drew me into a hug as I saw James stand. I hugged him back, not wanting to let him go ever again. "You don't need to be sorry." I said, "your alive, that's all that matters." I knew that wasn't entirely true but for now, I could pretend it was enough.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:43 pm

I had been fighting off death eaters as the entrance to the hall as poppy worked. I hoped to MErlin everyone was all right. I saw someone heading for George and my niece. " GEORGE DUCK!" I shouted as I sent three rounds of different spells at the death eaters coming toward them. I knew George would make sure LEnni was okay.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:46 pm

I let my tears fall.  i had been so scared I was going to lose her.  "Don't ever do that again," I instructed her.  "We go together or not at all... we'll always figure something out..."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:08 pm

i had been so relieved that Harry was alive.  I had taken hold of Hermione's hand and had led her away from the fray to try to find the snake.  We needed to kill the snake... it was the last piece of hte puzzle of horcruxes so Harry could finally finish You-Know-Who off.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:19 pm

Thankful Ron had ahold of my hand we ran away from the fight. " Where would he go?....the snake is going to be with him." I told Ron as ran away from the brunt of the battle. " I'm so glad his plan worked so far...let's hope it keeps going.."
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:29 pm

"Before we face the snake, we need something to kill it," I pointed out.  "The basilisk fang... or the sword.  Thos eare the only two things I can think of that we could get almost immediately to be able to kill Nagini."  I looked past Hermione and out towards where everyone was fighting again.  There was no way we could wait to find something else.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:32 pm

I nodded, " Yeah.....oh!...We need to get to Remus' office. They should be there...at least one of them." I said as I turned us around to go towards his office. Seeing a death eater I turned and pulled us into a tight squeeze behind a statue. We were nose to nose.
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:37 pm

I suddenly found myself worrying if my breath smelled.  This was not the time nor the place, but I could not help it.  I focused on regulating my breathing being in such close proximity to her.  "I-I think it's clear," I said after a moment.  But she had been right... the Headmaster's office would have the sword in it.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 32 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 32  Next