Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

+36
Faith Potter
Evan Potter
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Madelyn Black
Lucius Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Ignatius Harper Black
Blaise Zabini
Charlie Weasley
William J. Lupin
Jada Monroe Weasley
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Fred Weasley
Bill Weasley
Tom Riddle
Fenrir Greyback
Jetty Pettigrew
Alexander McNair
George Weasley
Dean Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Marcus Darwin
Ginny Weasley
Peter Pettigrew
Ember Potter Black
Remus Lupin
Sirius Black
James Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Regulus Black
Aimee Thomas
Bellatrix Black Lestrange
Ron Weasley
Rodolphus Lestrange
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Harry J. Potter
40 posters

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next

Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 8 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Sirius Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:03 am

I noticed the look from James and knew what Harry was going to do. Merlin, I hoped it worked. I held onto both of Ember's arms as I figured she may try to get loose. Chloe was on the other end of the hall helping some students. So Remus didn't have to worry about Harry so much. I looked back to Prongs and Lily as she appeared being broken right in front of us. " He has too." I said quietly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998 - Page 8 Empty Re: We weren't born to follow....come on and get up off your knees...hold on to what you believe-- December 15 1998

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:08 am

I looked back towards my parents and aunt and uncle as her scream for HArry sent chills all over my body. " He can do it." I said. I believed in Harry with everything in me, if he had a plan. I would hope...no I know it will work. I looked from my husband to his brother to my brother who was still behind me. " He'll do it right?"

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:27 am

I put my arms around Lily.  "He has to do this," I said, knowing that it did not make it any easier.  I clenched my jaw to keep my composure with my wife.  "He'll be back... trust him, Lily."  I kissed the top of her head and took a deep breath.  I knew my lame attempt to keep her occupied would have failed.  I held her tighter to my chest for her comfort and for my own.  It hurt, but it was nothing compared to the pain I felt in my aching heart.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:33 am

I was taking deep breaths. I hugged him tightly realizing I was hurting him. " He better come back..." I said as I knew I would raise hell on the death eaters. I would take them all down for hurting our baby. They would regret this day if it was the last thing I do. I took a few more deep breaths as I tried to compose myself. My eyes foggy I pulled away from James. " I'm fine..." I said quietly looking to the doors that our son just walked out of. " I've never been more scared....we just got him and now..." I said to my husband. I went to work on his chest.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:36 am

I squeezed my sister's shoulder and sighed.  "He'll do it.  And if not... we'll finish it for him.  But he's got this," I said, a little nervous about my cousin's plan.  But I trusted him... he kenw what he was doing... I hope.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:14 am

I wanted to fight against Sirius, but I knew better than to do that.  I would never win.  It broke my heart to see my nephew leave... he was practically a son to me after everything.  "Sirius... he shouldn't go alone," I said, my voice showing my emotion.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:20 am

I put my hand on Lily's shoulder to stop her from working on my chest.  "Lily... he'll be back," I assured her, again just trying to convince myself more than Lily.  She did not need to focus on me if she did not feel up to it.  I would be fine.  I had worse injuries while trapped with Peter.  Peter... he was dead.  And I just gave my son permission to go on a suicide mission.  What kind of person was I becoming?
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:25 am

I nodded as tears fell down my cheeks, " I know....I just....wanted him to not be alone.." I said quietly. I knew what awaited Harry and I didn't want him to face it alone. I swatted James' hand away as I will bandage him up. " Stop it...and let me clean it up." I told him pushing him to sit.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:29 am

I went out to the spot where I told Juniper to meet me. I stayed hidden in the shadows until she appeared. I was taking deep breaths knowing I was doing the greater good.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:30 am

"I've sustained worse and survived," I said quietly.  I let her bandage me up, though.  I looked at her and nodded.  "He's not alone, Lily.  He's never been alone... we may not be there physically with him... but he knows he's not alone."  That's what I told Harry and that's what I believed.  I just needed to tell Lily and keep that belief strong so I did not freak out entirely.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:01 am

I had been asked to run a recon to make sure everyone was in the Hall when I came to a halt noticing a body on the ground. " Hey...." I rushed over to someone turned over. I knelt down and tried to feel for a pulse, my other side let me know he was gone. " I'm so sorry Oliver.." I said quietly. I picked his body up fireman's carry and headed for the Hall. I got there when I started talking to Oliver even though he is now gone. " He'll grow up knowing how brave his parents are....I promise you that." I walked into the hall with Oliver on my shoulders. Knowing eyes would be on me once I opened them. I made my way over to an empty spot for Oliver. I put him down on it and knelt back down.

I looked to Oliver who had a son just two years old. I will not let him forget his dad. How brave he was. We have to let Katie know Oliver is gone. I looked around the room to see the havoc caused by Voldemort and his followers. I noticed Harry was gone. I shook my head and hoped he knew what he was doing.
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:21 am

I was so relieved that George was okay.  I started to look around to see if anyone else needed help when I saw Will walk in with Oliver.  I put a hand on Charlie's shoulder.  I had taken Oliver under my wing while on the Quidditch team and I knew that Charlie was close to him.  He had a son only a few years younger than Seth.  Where was Katie?  I knew that Ben was with Parker, Seth, and Xander who was with Penny.  I moved to where my old friend was laying and said quietly, "I'm so sorry, Ollie.  We'll make sure that Ben knows what you died for..."
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:28 am

I turned when Bill pointed me towards seeing Oliver Wood.  We had been good mates and kept in touch after school.  It hurt to see him lifeless on one of the cots.  I knelt down next to him and fought back tears.  "I'll watch over Ben and Katie," I said quietly.  I had to find Katie.  I had to tell her what happened to her husband.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:57 am

I had gone off to see if there was anyone else was still in need of help.  What I found broke my heart.  It was one of the old Gryffindor Quidditch Players, Katie Bell.  Well, she was married to Oliver Wood now... I felt for a pulse and found nothing.  She had a young son at home... it was saddening the fact that he would now grow up without his mother.  I lifted her up, finding it hard to believe that she was this frail before, and ended up in the Great Hall.  I saw Oliver wood laying on a cot and laid his wife down next to him.  They were both gone?
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:30 am

I turned around and felt yet another crushing blow.  Katie was gone, too?  I was never on the team with her, but I did get to see her and Oliver together wen I wold come and visit them.  What about their son?  Would this ever end?  I knew that Harry was trying to end it... but it was almost becoming too much.  I trusted Harry no matter what; I knew what we were all ighting for; I knew how it all could end.  But the fact that a little boy had to lose both of his parents?  It mad eme question everything.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 20 ... 32  Next